This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you love fast and easy meals, then you might need to try these frozen fish sticks in the air fryer! These fish sticks are perfectly cooked and oh so crispy straight out of the air fryer. The perfect quick lunch that everyone will enjoy, especially the kids!
Frozen Fish Sticks in the Air Fryer
If you know me, you know that I love all things crispy and crunchy, and I can’t stand soggy fish sticks! Now that I cook with my air fryer, I never have an issue with soggy foods anymore. I can make any kind of frozen food nice and crispy, and no one would suspect that it wasn’t freshly made at home!
These crispy fish sticks would be delicious if served alongside these air fryer potato fries! They can be easily added to a meal as a side dish or used as the main dish with plenty of other side options.
This is the perfect dish for picky eaters or for when you just don’t have time to cook anything fresh to eat during a busy week.
These are my favorite kinds of meals! The kind of meal that you can dump into the air fryer for a few minutes with no extra work required! It just doesn’t get any easier than that.
Even if you don’t think that you like frozen fish sticks, you should still try this recipe for yourself. You might change your opinion once you see how deliciously crispy these fish sticks are! They are just as good as the kind you would get in any restaurant.
How To Make Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
To make these frozen fish sticks in the air fryer, start by spraying your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
Put down a single layer of the fish sticks in the basket, making sure to not overcrowd them.
Cook the frozen fish sticks at 400F for 9 minutes.
Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Be careful not to overcrowd the fish sticks. If you need more fish sticks, you can cook them in batches to avoid overcrowding.
- No defrosting is necessary, you can cook the fish sticks straight out of the freezer!
- For extra flavor, you could add some seasonings to the fish sticks before cooking.
What To Serve with Air Fried Fish Sticks
These frozen fish sticks in the air fryer are good enough to eat just on their own, but they can easily be made into a more filling meal.
You could also serve your fish sticks with a simple side of your favorite dipping sauce for extra flavor!
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you like this recipe, you should try some other similar recipes. These all make delicious and easy meals!
- Frozen Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Breaded Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
- 1 lb frozen fish sticks
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray. Put frozen fish sticks in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook frozen fish sticks in the air fryer at 400F for 9 minutes.