This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
What’s better than crispy french fries? Nothing. Nothing at all! These air fryer frozen french fries are amazing and super tasty! Once you make your fries in the air fryer, you won’t ever want to cook them any other way. Have an order of piping hot crispy french fries in just under 15 minutes!
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
I don’t know about you but I HATE eating soggy, wimpy french fries. I want golden crispy fries to eat with my juicy hamburger!
Since buying my air fryer, I’ve cooked up some sweet potato fries and some golden tater tots. Let me tell you- they were both absolutely delicious! Why not try making some regular french fries in the air fryer?
All you need is one ingredient: frozen french fries!
It’s THAT simple.
If you don’t yet own an air fryer, click here for the model I recommend. I use my air fryer several times per week and can’t imagine not having it!
Not the biggest fan of potato fries? That’s okay! Here are a couple of different fry recipes you can try in your air fryer or oven:
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Roasted Acorn Squash Fries
- Keto Zucchini Fries With NO Breading
- Baked Delicata Squash Fries
How To Make Frozen French Fries In The Air Fryer
Start by spraying the inside of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
Put frozen french fries in the air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees. Cook the french fries for 15 minutes.
Halfway through the cooking time, take out the basket and shake it, so the fries brown evenly. Return the basket to the air fryer and let the french fries finish cooking.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Make sure to not overcrowd the air fryer basket so your fries cook evenly and get brown and crispy.
- Choose whatever kind of fry shape you like! I typically like to go with shoestring fries but sometimes, I like to switch things up with a crinkle-cut or curly fry!
- Use different kinds of seasoning. I sometimes like to use go with a simple salt and pepper but you can also go with a garlic parmesan or ranch seasoning. If I feel like eating spicy, I’ll use a buffalo or chili seasoning!
What to Serve With Air Fried French Fries
I’m not going to lie to you. Sometimes, I make fries and just eat on their own because they are that good. But, they are especially delicious with a juicy hot dog or an ooey-gooey grilled cheese sandwich.
I also love to serve these frozen french fries with:
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this air fryer frozen french fries recipe, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some of my other favorite veggie recipes:
- Air Fryer Cabbage Wedges
- Roasted Mushrooms In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- 1 lb frozen french fries
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Put frozen french fries in the air fryer and set the temperature to 400F and the time for 15 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking time, take out the basket and shake it, so the fries brown evenly. Return the basket to the air fryer and let the french fries finish cooking. Serve immediately.