This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This ooey gooey cheesy Air Fryer Frozen French Bread Pizza is absolutely amazing with perfectly browned cheese on top and a super yummy crispy crust! It’s a fantastic after-school snack, lunch, or dinner that’s quick, easy, and kid approved!
Air Fryer Frozen French Bread Pizza
Did you know that you can air fry frozen French bread pizza and it will turn out just as good as it does in the oven!?! Well, you can! And you’re going to love how the crust of the bread turns out perfectly crisp and the cheese all melty without even needing to turn your oven on! The air fryer does all the magic!
Plus, just like my recipe for Air Fried Frozen Pizza Bagel Bites, frozen French bread pizza does not need to be defrosted before you put it in the air fryer. In fact, it won’t even air fry properly if it’s been defrosted. So there is literally no prep required to make this simple recipe. You just remove the pizza from the freezer and cook! That’s it! And you’ll have easy, peasy, cheesy French bread pizza in a matter of minutes.
How to Make Frozen French Bread Pizza In Air Fryer
All you need is some frozen french bread pizza and an air fryer to make this one ingredient recipe! Yet, you can add some toppings to your pizza if you like! Mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, pepperoni, and sausage are always tasty toppings on pizza.
The first step of this air fryer frozen French bread pizza recipe is to preheat the air fryer for 4 minutes at 400°F. This step is important so that the crust cooks more evenly on the bottom.
Next, lay the pizza in the air fryer basket. If you are cooking more than one pizza you want to make sure to place them in a single layer. Then put the frozen French bread pizza in the air fryer and cook it for 8 minutes at 370°F.
- Any brand will work. I used Stouffer’s Frozen French Bread pizza, but you can use any brand you like. The cooking method is exactly the same.
- Do not defrost the pizza. It will not cook properly if it has been defrosted. This recipe was designed for frozen French bread pizza.
- Preheat the air fryer. You need to preheat your air fryer so that the crust cooks more evenly and gets super crispy while the center cooks all the way through.
What to Serve with Air Fried Frozen French Bread Pizza
This air fryer frozen French bread pizza is a stand alone snack or meal! But it’s also delicious when paired with a nice salad or marinara sauce for dipping!
- Arugula Salad With Burrata And Figs
- Cherry Tomato Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Pea Salad With Parmesan And Cherry Tomatoes
- Kale Salad with Sunflower Seeds
- Zucchini And Tomato Salad Recipe
- Easy Homemade Tomato Sauce
More Frozen Food Air Fryer Recipes
Cooking frozen foods in the air fryer is a wonderful easy way to save time! So if you enjoyed this air fryer frozen French bread pizza recipe be sure to check out some of my other quick and simple recipes for frozen foods cooked in the air fryer!
- Air Fryer Frozen Ravioli
- Frozen Tamales In Air Fryer
- Air Fried Frozen Crab Cakes
- Frozen Shrimp Tempura In Air Fryer
- Air Fried Frozen Sausage Patties
Air Fryer Frozen French Bread Pizza
- 1 frozen French bread pizza
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the air fryer for 4 minutes at 400°F.
- Put the French bread pizza in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Then put the basket in the air fryer and cook it at 370°F for 8 minutes.
- Once done, carefully remove the pizza from the air fryer with a spatula. Then cut it and enjoy!