Frozen Samosas In The Air Fryer
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
You’ll love these crispy and delicious air fried samosas! Air frying frozen samosas is the best way of cooking them – so much better than the microwave!
Frozen Samosas In The Air Fryer
If you want an amazingly fast and easy recipe to make for dinner tonight, you should try these frozen samosas in the air fryer! Not only are they cooked to golden and crispy perfection, but they are so simple to make as well. You can even have a vegetarian meal with these samosas, which are filled with potatoes and peas. I used the Deep Kitchen brand.
I highly recommend making a night out of it and make an Indian-themed entree such as this Spicy Curried Whole Roasted Cauliflower!
Use your air fryer to cook frozen samosas to perfection by following the instructions below.
These would also be perfect for a quick lunch or you can make a lot to serve for a gathering. Don’t forget the dipping sauce either!
Ingredients Needed to Air Fry Frozen Samosas
This recipe is so simple and requires basically no ingredients whatsoever!
All you need is frozen samosas!
Choose whatever frozen samosas you like the most. They can be spicy or mild!
How To Cook Frozen Samosas In The Air Fryer
Making these frozen samosas in the air fryer is amazingly simple and fast. Perfect for anyone on the go or a frazzled mother with hungry children!
All you need to do to is spray your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking oil.
Then, put the samosas in the air fryer basket in a single layer. One package should fit easily.
Turn the fryer up to 380 F and bake your samosas for 12 minutes until golden brown.
Serve hot and enjoy!
- Cut the samosas open to allow them to cool down slightly before serving to children.
- For this recipe, you don’t need to worry about defrosting. Just put the samosas in the fryer as they are.
What To Serve with Frozen Samosas In The Air Fryer
These samosas are delicious and could be eaten as a whole meal or served on the side, whether that be lunch or dinner.
I like to add sides to this main course to make it feel more like a meal and less like a snack!
These samosas go great with:
- Spicy Curried Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Instant Pot Lentils and Brown Rice
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Papaya Quinoa Salad
These samosas also taste so much better when eaten with a dipping sauce, so don’t forget to add the condiments.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you liked this air fryer recipe, you should try these other frozen recipes as well. These are some of my favorite go-to meals for fast and easy lunches and dinners for my family!
- Frozen Air Fryer Potstickers
- Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
- Air Fryer Frozen Coconut Shrimp
- Roasted Sugar Snap Peas in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
Air Fryer Frozen Samosas
- 1 Package frozen samosas
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray non-stick cooking oil in the air fryer basket.
- Open the package of frozen samosas and lay in single layer in the basket.
- Set temperature to 380 degrees and cook for 12 minutes.
- While cooking, place the dipping sauce packets in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Remove carefully as they will be hot. Cut open and pour sauce into a small bowl.
- Remove samosas from air fryer and place on plate for serving.
- Frozen Eggrolls In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
Hoping you can help. Received an instant pot vortex+ 7 in one air fryer oven. Can I use the recipes that you have posted in this appliance. Can’t find any info. Thank you
yes, these recipes should work with any model of air fryer