This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Air-fried to crispy brown perfection on the outside with a warm gooey inside, these Air Fryer Frozen Flautas make a super tasty quick and easy appetizer or snack! You can eat them right out of the air fryer or serve them with your favorite dipping sauce, but once you set these out they will disappear before your eyes!
Frozen Flautas In Air Fryer
If you’ve never had flautas then you are in for a real treat! These Mexican snacks that look like little burritos are basically rolled-up flour tortillas that have been filled with a savory filling and then deep-fried. Most often the filling is made with chicken, beef, pork, cheese, or a combination of meat and cheese. And they are absolutely delicious!
But when you air fry flautas they are even better! Why?!? Because air frying not only makes them a little healthier but a lot less messy to eat. When there is no oil involved it’s a much better eating experience. Not to mention, they are just as tasty!
And just like my Air Fryer Frozen Mini Tacos, you can use any kind of frozen flautas you like to make this recipe. Even cook a variety of different types at the same time. The instructions are exactly the same. Just pop them in the air fryer for 10 minutes and cook. That’s it! Then serve them with some sour cream and Pico de Gallo if you like!
How To Air Fry Frozen Flautas
This air fryer frozen flautas recipe is ridiculously quick and easy! All you need is a package of any brand of frozen flautas along with an air fryer!
To cook, just put the frozen flautas in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Then put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes!
Then when the flautas are done cooking to crispy perfection, transfer them to your serving dish and enjoy!
- The flautas must be completely frozen to cook properly in the air fryer. Do not thaw them out.
- Place the flautas in a single layer in the air fryer basket so that they cook evenly.
- Make sure the air fry is set to the proper time and temperature for the best results.
- Let the hot flautas cool for a minute before eating to prevent them from burning your mouth.
How to Store and Reheat Flautas
Leftover flautas will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days when covered or put in an airtight container. To reheat, just put them in the microwave for about 3 minutes on medium power or in the oven for about 6 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
What to Serve With Air Fryer Frozen Flautas
Flautas cooked in the air fryer are super yummy! But even better when dipped in a sauce or served with one of your favorite Mexican sides. Here are some ideas!
- Refried Beans In The Instant Pot
- How To Make Guacamole
- Mexican Burrito Bowls
- Easy Nacho Cheese
- How To Make IP Black Beans
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
I love making finger foods in my air fryer because it’s so quick and easy! So if you enjoyed this recipe, you should check out some of my other amazing air fryer appetizer recipes!
- How To Make Frozen Curly Fries In The Air Fryer
- Air Fried Jalapeno Poppers
- Frozen Shrimp Tempura In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Mac And Cheese Bites
- Air Fried Breaded Mushrooms
Air Fryer Frozen Flautas
- Package of Frozen Flautas
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Place the frozen flautas in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Put the basket into the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes at 390°F.
- Remove the cooked flautas from the air fryer and enjoy!