This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These frozen Mini Tacos are cooked perfectly in the Air Fryer in just 6 minutes! A crunchy corn shell folded over the warm, cheesy filling is the best way to enjoy a quick appetizer or snack. Your kids will also love how tasty these cook up and make for an easy appetizer to make for a crowd.
Frozen mini tacos made in the air fryer are perfect as an appetizer with dipping sauces or for a quick bite when you need it. You’ll love making them in the air fryer for a perfectly cooked, crunchy snack.
If you enjoy making quick recipes in the air fryer then this Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Enchiladas is another one to try.
Why I love this recipe
- The best texture. They are perfectly crispy on the outside and warm and cheesy on the inside.
- An easy snack or appetizer. If you’re looking for a tasty recipe to add to your game day table spread or just want a quick snack, these frozen mini tacos made in the air fryer are so easy to make.
- Kids love them! Air-fried snacks are perfect for kids and after-school snacks that you can make in just minutes.
- So quick to make. When you’re craving some Mexican flavors, you can air fryer these mini tacos in just 6 minutes. What’s better than a crunchy taco when you’re having a craving?
There’s only one ingredient needed, of course! Your favorite box of frozen mini tacos. I love the Jose Ole brand, but choose your favorite and adjust the time if needed.
How to Air Fry Frozen Mini Tacos
The best part about using an air fryer is how simple it is. Skip turning on the oven and get crispy perfectly cooked frozen fried foods every time.
Remove tacos from the package and arrange in a single layer.
Return the basket to the air fryer and set the temperature to 350 degrees F.
Set the time for 6 minutes press start.
Once done, remove and enjoy!
Tips for Cooking Tacos in the Air Fryer
- Keep the tacos frozen until ready to cook.
- Air fryer mini tacos in a single layer so they are evenly cooked.
- This recipe makes 2 servings or 10 tacos. If you want to make the whole box, do so in batches.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the air fryer.
- Check for doneness with an instant-read thermometer. The center should reach 165 degrees F.
Do you have to grease the air fryer for mini tacos?
No, mostly the air fryer basket with frozen foods does not need to be greased. These corn tacos usually have enough fat in the shell, too.
How to microwave frozen tacos?
Microwave tacos in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate on high for 1 minute. This may vary depending on power.
Can you air fry frozen mini tacos?
Frozen mini tacos are so easy to cook in the air fryer and only take 6 minutes for crispy, crunchy shells and juicy hot filling.
What to serve with tacos
Store leftovers in an air-tight container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. Reheat in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
These really are so quick and easy to make that you can make small amounts and not have to worry about leftovers.
Lunch Box Idea
Pack these mini tacos in your kid’s insulated lunch box. Follow the heating instructions and place in the box with a paper towel underneath. It should stay warm for about 3 hours, depending on your lunch box. Pair with a side of halved cherry tomatoes, homemade guacamole, and fresh fruit.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen Mini Tacos
- 10 mini tacos
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Air Fryer Jose Ole is my favorite
- Place frozen mini tacos in a single layer of an Air Fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 350 degrees F and the timer for 6 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy! Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Air Fried Sunny Side Up Eggs
- Brownies in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Bratwurst
- Popcorn Shrimp In Air Fryer