This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Perfectly brown and crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, air fryer frozen mini wontons are so delicious and easy to make! You can serve them as an appetizer, snack, or even part of a meal with your favorite dipping sauce!
Air Fryer Frozen Mini Wontons
You are going to love making frozen mini wontons in the air fryer! The air fryer does all the work! The days of breaking out the steamer or deep fryer to make frozen wontons are over! There is little to no cleanup with this recipe. And you can use any brand or type of mini wontons you like such as veggie, chicken, or pork. The recipe works well for them all and the end result is so tasty!
All you have to do is put frozen mini wontons in the air fryer, cook for 8 minutes, and serve! That’s it! Then pair the wontons with your favorite dipping sauce like ponzu sauce or my sweet and spicy sriracha dipping sauce and serve! These mini wontons are a fantastic easy appetizer at parties or as an after-school snack for the kids. I even sometimes like to serve them on top of my Instant Pot ramen noodles for a little added yumminess.
How To Air Fry Frozen Mini Wontons
This air fryer frozen mini wontons recipe is so easy! All you need is a package of frozen mini wontons and an air fryer! And you can use any type you like such as Bibigo, Costco, Walmart, or any other brand of frozen mini wontons!
To cook, just put the frozen mini wontons in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Then put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes!
Then when done cooking, transfer the perfectly cooked mini wontons to your serving dish and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
- The wontons need to be solidly frozen for the best results, so don’t let them thaw before air frying.
- Put the frozen mini wontons in a single layer in the air fryer basket so that they cook evenly.
- Make sure to air fry at the proper time and temperature for the best results and most delicious wontons.
- Be careful not to burn yourself on the hot wontons. You may even want to let them cool for a minute before eating.
Can I Use Any Brand of Frozen Mini Wontons?
Yes! Any flavor or brand of frozen mini wonton will work. Some of the most popular brands to use are Bibigo, Costco, and Walmart. But any brand will work perfectly with this air fryer frozen mini wontons recipe.
What to Serve With Air Fryer Frozen Mini Wontons
These mini wontons cooked in the air fryer are so yummy you could easily gobble them up and serve them alone as an appetizer or snack! Yet, they also pair really well with a variety of dishes. These are some of my favorites to serve with mini wontons.
- Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
- Teriyaki Chicken In The Instant Pot
- Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
- How To Make Egg Drop Soup
- Easy Chicken Lo Mein
More Air Fryer Frozen Food Recipes
I love cooking frozen foods in the air fryer. It’s so simple and I’m always coming up with new ways to do it! So if you loved making air fryer frozen mini wontons you should check out some of my other amazing air fryer frozen food recipes!
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Kiev
- How To Make Frozen Curly Fries In The Air Fryer
- Air Fried Frozen Naan Bread
- Air Fried Frozen Falafel
- How To Make Frozen Tamales In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Mini Wontons
- 1 Package frozen mini wontons
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Place the frozen mini wontons in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer.
- Then put the basket into the air fryer, set the temperature to 380°F, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Once the mini wontons are done cooking, transfer them to your serving dish and enjoy!
- How To Make Bratwurst In The Air Fryer
- Easy Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Cake With Almond Flour