This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Looking for a filling yet easy snack to make in your air fryer? Try these frozen pizza puffs in the air fryer – you won’t be disappointed!
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Puff
Have you ever cooked a Pizza Puff before? I was not familiar with it until I found it in my local store.
It is essentially a deep-fried dough filled with cheese, tomato sauce, and other classic pizza ingredients such as sausage or pepperoni. They originated in Chicago!
They are so delicious and cook perfectly in the air fryer! Imagine biting into these mouthwatering frozen pizza puffs – so yummy!
This makes a great snack for a hungry kid after school or a quick bite for a busy parent!
I suggest keeping a couple of these in your freezer so you can have them ready when the time calls for it.
You can use a different brand or flavor if you like! This one I found happens to be the Iltaco brand and Italian Sausage flavor.
How to Prepare Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Puff
This is very easy to make! All you need is an air fryer and a package of frozen pizza puff!
You can make two at a time if you like as long as they fit in the air fryer in a single layer. The cook time will be the same!
I just made one serving for myself for this recipe.
First unwrap and place the frozen pizza puff in the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature of the air fryer to 370F for 15 minutes.
When finished, the pizza puff will be perfectly cooked! Golden brown on the outside while gooey and saucy inside. Just like pizza!
- There is no need to defrost these before cooking, just place directly in the air fryer from the freezer!
- If serving to small children, cut open first and let cool slightly before serving.
- Make as many at a time as fit in your air fryer basket in a single layer for best results.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Pizza Puff
This air fryer pizza puff makes a great snack on its own, but if you want to make it a more filling meal, I would suggest adding a salad or perhaps some veggies to complement it. Take a look at some of my recommended recipes below and try one!
- Arugula Burrata Salad With Figs
- Zucchini Radish Salad
- Raw Zucchini Tomato Salad Recipe
- Sauteed Broccoli Recipe – How To Cook Broccoli On A Frying Pan
- Instant Pot Frozen Vegetables
More Air Fryer Recipes
Do you love using your air fryer as much as I do? Check out these other pizza-themed recipes you can easily cook in the air fryer! I am sure you will love them as much as this pizza puff recipe!
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Bagel Bites
- Air Fryer Eggplant Pizzas
- Air Fryer Portobello Pizza
- Air Fryer Pita Pizza
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Puff
- 1 Frozen Pizza Puff
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Unwrap the pizza puff. Place in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 370F for 15 minutes.
- When finished cooking, serve and enjoy.