Arugula Burrata Salad With Figs
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This simple arugula burrata salad with figs is bursting with flavor while still being healthy! It is the perfect light lunch or side dish for any hearty meal. All you need are 6 simple ingredients!
Arugula Burrata Salad With Figs
This arugula burrata salad with figs is one of my favorite salads to make when I want something a little fancy. The fresh figs provide just the right amount of sweetness while the arugula provides a peppery kick. If you enjoy goat cheese, you will love this dish as well since it is made from burrata cheese which is similar to goat’s milk mozzarella but creamier in texture.
It isn’t necessarily a kid-friendly option, especially not for picky eaters. But, it is a great salad for adults and pairs perfectly with most main courses as a light side dish!
How To Make Arugula Burrata Salad
To make this crazy easy arugula burrata salad, start by placing all of your arugula leaves in a bowl. Next, add in your halved cherry tomatoes.
Cut your fresh figs into quarters and add them to the arugula before crumbling the burrata cheese over everything.
In a separate container, make the salad dressing by combining the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Whisk quickly and then pour over the salad.
Toss the salad until everything is coated in the dressing, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Tips For Making Arugula and Burrata Salad
- Make the salad right before you plan to serve it. It takes only a few minutes to throw together and tastes best when served freshly made.
- If you want more flavor, you could add a touch of maple syrup to the dressing, along with some fresh herbs. Basil would complement this salad nicely, but you can choose your favorite herbs.
- If you do not have balsamic vinegar, you could use apple cider vinegar instead. Only use ½ a tbsp. and add a pinch of brown sugar to replicate the sweetness.
- You could also add dried cranberries or chopped apples to this salad to give it more sweetness. These two options would pair beautifully with the figs and burrata cheese.
- If you want to save time and prepare this salad ahead of time, cut your figs and cherry tomatoes and store them in a container in the fridge. You can also go ahead and make the salad dressing and store it in the fridge as well.
What To Serve With Arugula And Burrata Salad With Figs
This salad is fresh and light while still having cheesy appeal and plenty of flavor, making it perfect as a lighter lunch option or as a side to your main course.
I love to have this salad with a lean protein, like chicken. But for a full Italian meal, I highly recommend cooking up a few Italian sausages in the air fryer with some Italian bell peppers.
This salad is the perfect healthy option for a side dish that still leaves you feeling satisfied! You could also serve it with some Italian meatballs, chicken parmesan, or some air-fried eggplant parmesan.
More Salad Recipes
If you loved this salad recipe as much as I do, you should try these other salads as well!
- Broccoli Apple Salad
- Greek Chicken Mason Jar Salad
- Imitation Crab and Canned Corn Salad
- Shrimp Egg Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Radish Salad
Arugula Fig Burrata Salad
- 5 oz arugula
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint fresh figs
- 8 oz burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put arugula in a large salad bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to arugula.
- Cut fresh figs into quarters and add to arugula.
- Chop burrata cheese into small pieces and add to arugula.
- In a cup, whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!