This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Have an extra bag of frozen Brussel sprouts? Cook them in the air fryer! Using salt, pepper, and garlic powder as the seasoning, these air fryer Brussel sprouts taste amazing!
Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
I’ve recently been making a few batches of fresh Brussel sprouts roasted in the air fryer so I can have a healthy veggie side dish meal prepped for my lunches. The one hiccup I’ve been having is that I’m not always able to find a bag of fresh Brussel sprouts that are ready to be eaten or available.
So, I decided to try using the air fryer to cook a bag of frozen Brussel sprouts. And, I have to say, they turned out amazing! All I had to do was dump a bag of frozen Brussel sprouts in the air fryer and they roasted perfectly!
If you are looking to buy an air fryer, click here for the model I recommend :)
Ingredients Need To Make Air Fried Brussel Sprouts
To make this Brussel sprouts recipe in the air fryer, these are the ingredients you will need:
If you don’t have an air fryer, follow this recipe to make Brussel sprouts in the Instant Pot!
How To Make Frozen Brussel Sprouts In The Air Fryer
Place the frozen brussels sprouts in the air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 5 minutes.
After it’s done cooking, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss to coat.
Place the sprouts back into the air fryer to cook at 400F for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
While I simply seasoned this batch of Brussel sprouts with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder, you can easily swap those out for one of these flavor combos.
- Spicy Cajun – Add a dash of spicy cajun seasoning to really give these sprouts a kick of heat. Click here for my recipe for homemade Cajun seasoning.
- Garlic Parmesan – Instead of garlic powder, use fresh chopped garlic and shredded parmesan to toss with the veggie.
- Balsamic Glaze – I love the contrast of the acidic sweetness from the glaze with the sprouts. Take a look at this recipe for balsamic Brussel sprouts with cranberries and almonds!
What To Serve With Brussel Sprouts
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ Brussel sprouts, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some other recipes I love to make:
- Air Fryer Frozen Edamame
- Zucchini And Mushrooms In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables
- Bell Peppers and Onions In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Acorn Squash Fries
Air Fryer Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb frozen brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put frozen brussels sprouts in the air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 5 minutes.
- After it's done cooking, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss to coat.
- Cook brussels sprouts in the air fryer at 400F for an additional 10 minutes.