This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
As summer approaches, zucchini becomes a go-to vegetable in my kitchen. This recipe for Instant Pot Zucchini is a new take on one of my favorite vegetables – I know you’ll love it, too!
Are you a home gardener? Maybe you just love good zucchini. Whatever brought you to this recipe, Instant Pot Zucchini comes out perfectly every single time. It is perfect for everyone! Gluten-free, keto-friendly, low in carbs, vegan, and vegetarian, this recipe is truly perfect for everyone! Even better, it is so easy to make and done in minutes with the use of your Instant Pot!
Zucchini is one of my favorite dinner-time veggies. It is so versatile and so inexpensive. If you are a home gardener, you might have more on hand than you know what to do with! This Instant Pot Zucchini is a great way to enjoy this tasty vegetable without spending hours in the kitchen.
Let’s be honest, the Instant Pot is a gamer changer so you know this recipe is going to be as tasty as it is easy to make! Great flavor and quick to make, I am sold!
This side dish is great hot or cold and is a sure hit for any gathering. It is convenient and you probably have the ingredients on-hand. It you ask me, that is a major win for this Instant Pot Zucchini recipe. All you have to do is put your zucchini and water in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn to a sealed position. Press the “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” button and set the time to two minutes on High pressure.
After your zucchini is done cooking, quick release the steam and drain the zucchini. Add olive oil and minced garlic to the Instant Pot and press the saute button. When the garlic starts sizzling (my mouth is seriously watering) add the drain zucchini, tomato sauce, salt, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Mix your ingredients until they are combined. Add salt to taste if it is needed. Cook for two minutes and your Instant Pot zucchini is ready to be served!
This quick and delicious recipe is one that is full of flavor, healthy, and satisfying. I love the fresh zucchini and zesty tomato sauce together. It is a perfect flavor combination! Whether you have a specific dietary need or just want a tasty side dish, you will love this Instant Pot Zucchini!
If you like this Instant Pot zucchini, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Instant Pot Eggplant – this spicy garlic eggplant is amazing! Very similar recipe to this zucchini, but uses eggplant instead!
- Instant Pot Artichokes – what’s the best way to cook artichokes? Instant Pot, of course! Dip’em in butter and devour!
- Instant Pot Tomato Sauce – got a bumper crop of cherry tomatoes? Instant Pot will turn them into this out-of-this-world freshest yummiest sauce for your pasta dishes!
Instant Pot Zucchini
- Put zucchini and water in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 2 minutes on High pressure.
- When it's done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Drain zucchini in a colander.
- Add olive oil and minced garlic to the Instant Pot and press the Saute button. When the garlic starts sizzling (in about 1 minute), add drained zucchini, tomato sauce, salt, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning, and mix until combined. Add salt to taste if needed. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove to a serving dish.