Instant Pot Artichokes Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These Instant Pot Artichokes are so healthy and delicious! Instant Pot is the best and easiest way to cook artichokes!
Artichokes are one of my favorites! Before I got my Instant Pot, I used to cook artichokes in the microwave. Then of course I had to try to make them in my Instant Pot :) When I tried cooking artichokes in the Instant Pot, I was amazed at how incredible they were! If you are in search of the perfect preparation method, try out these Instant Pot Artichokes. You’ll be hooked!
Gluten-free, keto, low in carbs, vegan, and vegetarian, with these Instant Pot Artichokes there is no way to not love this dish. They make a great appetizer that will please any dinner guest. The best news? These artichokes take only ten minutes to make when you use your instant pot! That is a far cry from the oven method. So healthy and delicious, you will love snacking on this yummy recipe.
As you can see on the photo above, artichoke leaves are awesome dipped in melted butter! Not sure how to eat an artichoke? Check out my article on how to eat artichokes with step-by-step pictures :)
One bite of these artichokes and you’ll be hooked. They are so delicious and healthy. They pack a great flavor without any added ingredients. No added salt or seasonings here! All you need for this preparation method is four artichokes and a cup of water. It doesn’t get easier than that! These Instant Pot Artichokes are a perfect healthy appetizer!
Using your Instant Pot to cook artichokes is really easy. All you need to do is put the water and artichokes in the Instant Pot and close the lid. Turn the valve to a sealing position and press the “Pressure Cook” button. Set the timer to ten minutes on High Pressure. When your Instant Pot Artichokes are done cooking, quick release the steam and remove them from the instant pot. Serve them and they are sure to be a hit with any dinner companion!
So easy and healthy, you can’t beat this appetizer. While many times appetizers are loaded with carbs and salt and fat, this recipe flavorful while also providing vitamins and minerals. You don’t have to be on a diet to enjoy this recipe, it will leave a smile on any face! They come out perfectly done, not dry or mushy. They are as easy as can be! With a perfect texture, these Instant Pot Artichokes are a winner!
If you like these Instant Pot Artichokes, you will also like these easy Instant Pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Kale – perfectly cooked in minutes, this is a perfect way to add more kale into your diet!
- Instant Pot Whole Fish – goes so well with artichokes on the side! I put the whole branzino fish in the Instant Pot – so tender and flaky!
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup – so creamy and delicious!
- Instant Pot Lobster – who needs to overpay for lobster dinner at a restaurant? Just get lobster tails at the supermarket and cook them in your Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Baba Ganoush – another awesome Instant Pot appetizer! This eggplant dip is always a party hit!
Instant Pot Artichokes
- 4 artichokes
- 1 cup water
- Put water and artichokes in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 10 minutes on High pressure.
- When the artichokes are done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Remove the cooked artichokes from the Instant Pot and serve.
I have used my IP to pressure cook artichokes for quite a while, and the result is very nice, but you must be using extremely small chokes to fit four on their bottoms. The most I can fit into a six qt IP is three,(four inches across) and I have to lay them on their sides to squeeze them in. I pressure cook from thirty-five to forty minutes to finish, but it’s worth it.