Mouthwatering and healthy, this Vegan Quinoa Avocado Bowl with Beans is so easy to make! I truly believe simple is best and this recipe really shines in simplicity!
This vegan dish is one that I really enjoy. It has such a unique and delicious combination of flavors that you won’t encounter anywhere else. This Quinoa Avocado Bowl with Beans recipe is easy to make and really packs a punch when it comes to flavor. Even with these simple ingredients, you’ll find yourself WOWed by a stunning combination. My personal favorite touch? The fresh parsley in this dish really adds something special. Don’t believe me? Just give it a try!
I love having this incredible quinoa bowl for lunch or dinner. It keeps me full but is so healthy and tasty. The delicious quinoa, filling beans, rich avocado, and fresh parsley create an amazing combination that you will love. With this Quinoa Avocado Bowl with Beans, you can ensure a healthy meal that will be ready in no-time. Just 5 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cooking, this recipe is done and ready for digging in within 25 minutes from start to finish!
Ready to give this recipe a shot? I knew you would be! Start by putting your quinoa and water in a pot and bringing it to a boil. Insider tip: if you have an Instant Pot or rice cooker, use it to cook the quinoa – SO fast and easy (see my recipes for Instant Pot quinoa and Rice Cooker quinoa)! Simmer for 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed. Fluff the quinoa with a fork and add in some salt and pepper to taste. While your quinoa is cooking, peel and slice the avocado and chop up the parsley. Next, mix the chopped parsley in with the cooked quinoa and beans. Divide up the quinoa mixture between four plates and top with the avocado slices.
Presentation is everything! Your eyes will love this Quinoa Avocado Bowl with Beans as much as your tastebuds!
Simple has never tasted better than with this Quinoa Avocado Bowl with Beans. Full of flavor and supe healthy, you will want to enjoy this delicious bowl on a daily basis. It is perfect for dinner or lunch and will keep you satisfied. Serve this for a dinner party and your guests will be delighted by the combination of flavors and fresh presentation! You better write down the recipe ahead of time, because all your guests will want to recreate this dish at home!
Quinoa Avocado Bowl With Beans
- Put quinoa and water in a pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until all the water in absorbed. Fluff quinoa with fork and add salt and pepper to taste.
- While quinoa is cooking, peel and slice the avocado and chop the parsley.
- Mix chopped parsley with cooked quinoa and beans.
- Divide the quinoa mixture between 4 plates and top with avocado slices.
- If you own rice cooker or Instant Pot, you it to cook quinoa - it's so much easier than stove top! See my recipes for Instant Pot Quinoa and Rice Cooker Quinoa.
- If you want to cook beans from scratch instead of using canned, see my Instant Pot beans recipe.
If you like this easy quinoa avocado bowl, you will also love these easy vegan quinoa recipes:
- Vegan Eggplant Spinach Quinoa Bowl – this simple quinoa bowl is so healthy and filling, a true comfort food!
- Vegan Quinoa Pesto Salad – this salad is so unique, it has chickpeas, cherry tomatoes and quinoa colored green from the pesto!
- Papaya Quinoa Salad – don’t eat papaya often enough? Here’s your excuse to buy it now and make this mouthwatering salad!
- Chickpea Quinoa Mason Jar Salad – this beautiful layered vegan salad is perfect for meal prep! Imagine these mason jars waiting for you in the fridge!
- Sweet Potato Spinach Quinoa Bowl – another colorful vegan quinoa bowl, it’s Insta-worthy!