This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This scallop stir-fry is full of flavor – the scallops are stir-fried with shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, onion, carrot, garlic and ginger. Scallops are very easy quick and easy to cook – this stir-fry is ready in under 15 minutes!
Scallop Stir-Fry Recipe With Shiitake Mushrooms And Bok Choy
Cooking time: 12 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
- 2 lbs scallops
- 3 cups chopped bok choy
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 8 oz shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 piece of ginger (1-inch), grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Make Scallop Stir Fry
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and shiitake mushrooms and cook, stirring periodically, for 5 minutes.
- Add scallops, bok choy, carrot, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Cook, stirring periodically, for 7 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque white (no longer transculent).