This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This recipe makes a very tasty and filling omelette! Who says omelettes are just for breakfast? This tasty omelette is satisfying enough to be served for lunch or even dinner!
To make this omelette recipe, first you cook the asparagus and potatoes (the easiest way to do it is to use a microwave), then chop them and cook on a frying pans with the eggs and cheese. Eggs, asparagus, potatoes and cheese make a very delicious meal!
Omelette Recipe With Asparagus, Potatoes and Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 4 asparagus stalks
- 1 potato
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Make This Omelette
- First, cook the potato in a microwave – wrap the potato in a paper towel, put in a microwave and cook on High for 5 minutes.
- While the potato is cooking, prepare the asparagus. Cut off and discard the tough ends of the asparagus. Cut asparagus into pieces.
- Put asparagus in a microwave-safe dish, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- While the asparagus is cooking, peel the potato. If the potato is too hot to peel, you can put it in a bowl of cold water to cool it down. Chopped the peeled potato into small pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add milk and whisk with a fork. Add the asparagus, potato pieces, shredded cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture to the frying pan. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Remove the omelette from the frying pan onto a plate and serve.
Here’s the picture of this omelette with asparagus, potatoes and cheese cooking on a frying pan: