This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
A typical cheese omelette has common shredded cheeses in it, such as cheddar, mozarella or monterey jack cheese. This omelette recipe has an unusual cheese for an omelette – feta cheese! Feta cheese omelette is unique and delicious. Feta cheese is really tasty in an omelette, feta and eggs go great together, and it’s a nice change from the usual cheddar.
Do you like feta cheese? If you like feta cheese, I’m sure you will like the feta cheese omelette!
Feta Cheese Omelette Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp milk
Instructions How To Make A Feta Cheese Omelette
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt.
- Add the feta cheese to the eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture on a frying pan.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the feta cheese omelette from heat, fold in half and put on a plate.
Here’s a picture of the feta cheese omelette cooking on a frying pan:
Enjoy this yummy feta cheese omelette!