Here’s a great main dish salad that has lettuce greens, Parmesan cheese and smoked salmon. The salad greens are dressed in olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and topped with the smoked salmon!
Smoked salmon is a great protein to use in a salad. The addition of the smoked salmon transforms a simple green salad from a side dish into a main dish. Please use a good quality shredded Parmesan cheese (I often use Costco Parmesan cheese), as it’s taste is really prominent in this salad.
This smoked salmon salad is very filling and makes a complete yummy lunch. Best of all, this easy salad takes just a couple of minutes to make – what a great instant meal!
Green Salad With Smoked Salmon And Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package (4 oz) smoked salmon, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 package (12 oz) of lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Divide lettuce between 4 plates.
- Mix the olive oil and vinegar in a cup until blended.
- Drizzle the lettuce with oil and vinegar and toss so the lettuce is coated with dressing.
- Sprinkle the salad greens with Parmesan cheese. Add the slices of smoked salmon on top.
If you like main dish salads, check out my recipe for main dish salad recipe with turkey, avocado and corn – it’s so filling and yummy!