This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This yummy zucchini bread is so moist and tender it will have you wondering why you haven’t been making this air fryer zucchini bread recipe all along! It’s a one bowl recipe that is super easy and only takes 35 minutes to cook!
Air Fryer Zucchini Bread
You’re going to love this air fryer baking recipe! This amazing air fryer zucchini bread is so delicious and made using everyday common ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry. All you need is a baking pan that fits into your air fryer, a few minutes to mix a handful of simple ingredients together, and the air fryer will do the rest. In no time you will have yummy zucchini bread that has been baked to perfection.
So if you have wondered if you you can bake zucchini bread in an air fryer then the answer is yes and it’s delicious! This air fryer zucchini bread is sure to wow your friends and family!
How to Make Air Fryer Zucchini Bread
This air fryer baking recipe does not require any fancy ingredients. Here is a list of what you will need:
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Just 9 ingredients! Simple right! No fuss with lots of flavor.
For this recipe I like to use a springform pan, but you can use any pan that will fit into your air fryer.
To begin, spray you baking pan with non stick cooking spray to keep the zucchini bread from sticking. You can also use butter to grease the pan if you prefer or even line your pan parchment paper.
Next, cut off the ends of the zucchini and cut it into large chunks. Then use a food processor to shred the zucchini using the shredding disc. If you don’t have a food processor you can use a grater to do this step by hand.
Now to get the batter started, add the eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla to a large bowl and whisk together until well combined. Then add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to the bowl and mix well with a large spoon. Finally, add the shredded zucchini and mix one more time until the zucchini is fully incorporated into the batter.
Then pour the zucchini bread batter into the prepared baking pan and put it into the air fryer to bake for 35 minutes at 320 degrees fahrenheit. After 35 minutes check to see if the air fryer zucchini bread is done with a toothpick or cake tester. The toothpick should come out clean when the bread is fully cooked. If the zucchini bread is not quite done just put it back into the air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes.
Once it’s finished, allow the air fryer zucchini bread to cool in the baking pan in the removed air fryer tray for 10 minutes before attempting to remove it from the pan. Then once the bread has cooled down a bit you can remove it from the air fryer tray and pan.
Now enjoy the delicious zucchini bread you just made! You can eat it as is, spread it with butter, or even add a dollop of yogurt.
How to Store and Reheat Zucchini Bread
This air fryer zucchini bread will keep for up to one week at room temperature when stored either covered or in a container. You can also store it in an airtight container or sealed bag in the freezer for months.
To reheat the zucchini bread from room temperature just put it in the microwave for about a minute at medium power or in the oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 3-5 minutes. From frozen, I suggest you allow it to thaw out at room temperature and then reheat.
Air Fryer Zucchini Bread Variations
If you want to add a little extra to your bread, walnuts are a classic addition to zucchini bread. Another great addition are raisins as well as more spices such as nutmeg or ginger. Basically any type of chopped nut, dried fruit, or warm spice can be added to this recipe to make it your own.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Zucchini Bread
Here are some great recipe ideas to go with the zucchini bread. By adding one you’ll have a complete breakfast or brunch for your family in no time.
- Starbucks Copycat Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- Winter Fruit Salad With Pomegranate
- Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry, Kiwi, and Banana Christmas Fruit Salad
More Air Fryer Baking Recipes
Baking in the air fryer is not only fun but quick and easy too! And there are loads of things you can bake in an air fryer. Here are few more fantastic recipes that you might like to try.
- Banana Muffins In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pillsbury Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Bread Pudding In The Air Fryer
- Easy Mardi Gras King Cake In The Air Fryer with Canned Cinnamon Rolls
- Blueberry Muffins Air Fryer Recipe
Air Fryer Zucchini Bread
- 1 Large zucchini
- 2 Eggs
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Springform Pan
- Large bowl
- Large spoon
- Prepare your baking pan by spraying it with non stick cooking spray. You can also use butter to grease your pan or line it with parchment paper. I used a springform pan, but you can use any pan that will fit into your air fryer.
- Now, cut the ends off of the zucchini and cut it into large chunks. Then shred the zucchini chunks in a food processor using the shredding disc or you can shred the zucchini by hand using a grater. Once the zucchini is shredded just set it aside for a later step.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl along with the sugar, oil, and vanilla. Then whisk together until combined well.
- Next, add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to the large bowl and mix with a large spoon until combined.
- Add the shredded zucchini to the batter and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Then place the pan in the air fryer and cook at 320°F for 35 minutes.
- Once the zucchini bread has cooked for 35 minutes check to see if it's done using a toothpick or cake tester, which should come out clean when the bread is done. If the zucchini bread is not quite done just put it back into the air fryer and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once the bread is done allow it to cool in the baking pan in the removed air fryer tray for 10 minutes. Then take the pan out and release the ring of the springform pan if you are using one and remove the bottom. Then you can place the zucchini bread on a dish and enjoy!
- Air Fryer Frozen Kiev Chicken
- How to Cook Frozen Ravioli in the Instant Pot
- Frozen Brussel Sprouts Air Fryer Recipe