This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Stuffed with a tasty herby cream cheese mixture, these tender Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms are absolutely delicious! The air fryer cooks them to perfection in just a matter of minutes! This is the easy appetizer recipe you’ve been waiting for!
Stuffed Mushrooms In Air Fryer
You are going to love making stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer! It’s a quick, easy, and simple way to whip up a yummy finger food for your next party! And better yet, affordable too! You don’t need any fancy ingredients to make this recipe. In fact, you only need 7 basic pantry items.
Yet, the recipe is super versatile. You can easily customize these stuffed mushrooms. For example, if you want to make them spicy with a bit of cayenne pepper or use cheddar instead of the Parmesan. You could even add a bit of crab or tuna in place of the Parmesan! Just make sure to keep the ratios of the ingredients the same and they will turn out perfect!
Another great thing about air fryer stuffed mushrooms is that you can stuff them the day before your party. Then cover them, put them in the fridge, and pop them in the air fryer to cook the next day. And if you don’t even want to do that, you could even air fry them the day before and then warm them in the oven the day of the party. There are several different ways that these delicious stuffed mushrooms can work as a make-ahead appetizer!
How to Make Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
You only need a few basic ingredients to make these easy stuffed mushrooms! However, you can customize the recipe by using any herbs and seasonings you like. As well as, switching out the Parmesan cheese for other types of cheese.
- White Mushrooms
- Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper
To begin, you need to prepare the mushrooms for stuffing! You only need the caps for this recipe. Start by carefully removing the stems from the mushrooms by popping them off. Then place the caps on and set them aside.
Next, make the filling. To do this, add the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to a medium bowl. Then use a fork to mix everything together until well combined. Now, taste the mixture and season with salt and pepper to your desired taste. Keep in mind that Parmesan cheese is fairly salty.
Once the filling is made, sprinkle the mushroom caps with salt and black pepper to season. Then fill them with the cream cheese mixture. You will want to divide the filling before stuffing, so that it is evenly distributed among them. Now, put the stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Then put the basket into the air fryer and cook the mushrooms.
How long to cook stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer?
Air fryer stuffed mushrooms for 10 minutes at 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
When the air fryer is done cooking, remove the stuffed mushrooms and serve right away to enjoy!
How to Store and Reheat Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
Leftover stuffed mushrooms will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days when stored in an airtight container. You can also freeze them for up to 2 months.
To reheat, put them in the microwave for about 3 minutes on medium power or in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes. However, if they are frozen, I suggest putting them on a baking sheet in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This will take varying times depending on the amount you are reheating, but will be around 20 minutes.
What to Serve with Air Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
These stuffed mushrooms can be the only appetizer you serve before a meal or just one of many! Which makes them perfect for parties and as starters! Here are a few dishes that pair well with stuffed mushrooms.
- Frozen Shrimp Tempura In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer
- Breaded Chicken Tenders In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Cream Cheese Wontons In The Air Fryer
- Pork Tenderloin In The Air Fryer
More Air Fryer Recipes
I love cooking in the air fryer! It’s easy and saves time. So if you enjoyed this air fryer stuffed mushrooms recipe, you should check out some of my other amazing recipes! These are some of my latest!
- How To Make English Muffin Pizzas In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Pickles
- Frozen Tostones In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries
- How To Make Tilapia In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms. You only need the caps for this recipe. So just grab each stem with your fingers and pop it off. Then set the mushroom caps on a plate.
- Add the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to a medium bowl. Then mix everything together with a fork until well combined. Now, taste the filling and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Sprinkle the mushroom caps with salt and black pepper.
- Fill the mushroom caps evenly with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Put the basket in the air fryer. Now, set the temperature to 390°F and cook for 10 minutes.
- When done, remove the mushrooms from the air fryer and serve right away to enjoy!
- Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
- Frozen Breaded Mushrooms In The Air Fryer
- Eggs Baked In Portobello Mushrooms
- Air Fried Mushrooms