This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
You won’t believe incredibly easy it is to cook a Pork Tenderloin in the air fryer! I am always amazed at how versatile cooking in an air fryer is and making meals has become so much easier. This pork tenderloin is cooked in just 20 minutes and is so juicy. Switch up the seasonings however you like for a different flavor each time you make it!
I love cooking meat in the air fryer for family meals, especially when I need something quick and easy after a busy day. There’s no reason why you can’t have a delicious meal with minimal prep and easy cleanup.
If you love making recipes in the air fryer then you’ll also enjoy my Air Fried Meatloaf for another family dinner idea.
Why I love Air Fried Pork Tenderloin
- It’s just so easy to make. There are no bells or whistles required to get dinner to the table.
- Ready in under 30 minutes. Finding meals that come together with ease and quickly is a winner every time for me.
- Cooks up perfectly. The pork is juicy and cooked thoroughly for a delicious bite.
- Versatile seasoning options. I love using my basic seasoning blend of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. It’s definitely my go-to, but there are so many ways you can season a pork tenderloin. Get creative and try a few different flavors.
Pork tenderloin – I used a 1 1/2-pound tenderloin that fit in my air fryer basket perfectly. It’s okay if you need to kind of squish, it in there, it shouldn’t affect the cooking process.
Seasonings – choose your favorite blend. I use black pepper, garlic powder, salt, and paprika and season the pork pretty heavily.
Oil – olive oil is my go-to choice, but feel free to use whichever oil you’d like.
How to make Pork Tenderloin in the Air Fryer
Like most of my air fryer recipes, making a pork tenderloin is super easy and only requires a few steps.
Place the tenderloin on a plate or cutting board.
Drizzle oil on one side and sprinkle with your seasonings.
Rub the oil and seasoning in, flip and repeat with the other side.
Place it in the basket and set the temperature of your air fryer to 390 degrees F.
Set the timer for 20 minutes, flipping the tenderloin halfway through.
Once done, remove the basket and allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes.
Slice and enjoy!
Tips for cooking tenderloin in the air fryer
- Preheat your air fryer – While it’s not necessary, preheating the air fryer gives it a little head start before adding in the tenderloin.
- Let the pork rest! – This step allows the pork to hold on to all those yummy juices inside and makes for a moist and juicy pork tenderloin. Cutting too soon may make it dry.
- Be careful not to overcook – If you have a smaller piece of pork, be mindful of the time and check the internal temperature. Once it reaches between 140-160 degrees F it is ready.
What to serve with Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin can be served with many side dishes, from simple sides to fancy holiday dishes, you’ll have no problem pairing it with something tasty.
Storage and Reheating
Store any leftover pork in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days.
To reheat, place in the air fryer at 350 degrees F for a few minutes until heated through.
More Pork Recipes
Looking for more ways to eat pork? Check out some of my favorite pork recipes below.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Drizzle olive oil over pork.
- Sprinkle on seasonings and rub them evenly onto one side of the tenderloin. Flip and repeat.
- Remove the air fryer basket and place in the seasoned pork loin.
- Set the air fryer to 390 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- About halfway through remove the basket and flip the tenderloin over.
- Once done, remove the basket and check the temperature with a thermometer. It should reach 160 degrees F. If not finished, add a few more minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Air Fryer Steak Chunks
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Bratwurst
- Air Fryer Bone-In Breast