This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Just cut your steak into pieces, put them in the air fryer, and they will be cooked to perfection! You can make steak bites with sirloin steak or any other cut of steak.
Air Fryer Steak Bites
Air fried beef cubes are so delicious and you’ll love making them in the air fryer! Imagine biting into these mouthwatering steak bites – they are so yummy! The air fryer is a great way to cook steak bites in no time, and no need to turn on the oven!
Are you looking for a an easy dinner or meal prep idea for the weeknight? Why not try these easy air fried steak bites!
They can be made ahead of time so that dinner is ready when you are short on time during the week and need a satisfying meal.
Or, you can use them in your lunches, such as this steak salad!
How to Prepare Air Fryer Steak Bites
This recipe requires very little ingredients. It is so easy!
Here is what you will need to get started:
- Steak, cut in 1.5 to 2 inch pieces (sirloin, ribeye, etc.)
- Garlic powder
First you will place the cut up steak on a plate. Season both sides of the steak with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You can also spice it up with additional seasonings of your choice!
Then place the steak pieces in the air fryer, trying to spread them out evenly.
Set the temperature of the air fryer to 400F for 10 minutes and place the basket in the air fryer.
Halfway through cooking, or at the 5 minute mark, take out the air fryer basket.
Use a spatula to flip the steak bites over so they cook evenly on both sides.
Then place the basket back in the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
Once finished, the steak bites should be nicely browned on the outside and perfectly cooked on the inside.
Use the spatula to take the steak bites out of the basket and place on a plate for serving.
Serve and enjoy!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Steak Bites
These air fried steak bites are a great main course for almost any meal! This is a perfect star for a keto or low-carb meal.
Wondering what to pair them with? Check out my ideas below for some great sides and meal ideas for steak bites! Steak and potatoes is a classic combination!
- Sauteed Broccoli Recipe – How To Cook Broccoli On A Frying Pan
- Air Fryer Spicy Zucchini
- Frozen Diced Potatoes In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Crispy Breaded Green Beans
- Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
More Air Fryer Recipes
Did you enjoy this recipe for air fryer steak bites? I hope so! If you are looking for more ways to use your air fryer to cook meat and other entrees, try out some of my other recipes! I have so many to choose from, but here are some of my favorites!
- Air Fryer Meatloaf Recipe
- Air Fryer Filet Mignon Steak
- Frozen Chicken Kiev In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Beef Liver And Onions Recipe – Keto No Flour
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Cutlets Recipe
Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Steak cut in pieces
- garlic powder
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Place your cut up steak pieces on a plate. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place steak bites in the air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 400F and the time to 10 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, take out the air fryer basket. Use a spatula to flip the steak bites over to the other side.
- Return air fryer basket to the fryer and let it finish cooking.
- Remove to a serving plate and enjoy!
- For leftovers or meal prep, place in container and store in fridge for 2-3 days.
- Beef And Broccoli Instant Pot Recipe
- How To Cook Beef Brisket In The Instant Pot
- How To Cook Brats In Air Fryer