This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Have you only been eating packaged macaroni and cheese? Did you know that you can make homemade macaroni and cheese yourself quickly and easily, without any of that weird cheese powder? This homemade macaroni and cheese is also healthy, which makes it a great meal option for kids and adults alike!
This yummy mac and cheese recipe is very easy to make and uses just three simple ingredients – macaroni, milk and cheese. This version of homemade macaroni and cheese is healthy too, because it doesn’t use any butter!
Easy Healthy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
Mac And Cheese Ingredients
- 1 lb pasta
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 oz (1/2 package) shredded cheese
Instructions How To Make Macaroni And Cheese
- Boil the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhle, heat the milk in a microwave until hot.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it (do not rinse) and return back to the hot pot.
- Immediately add the hot milk and shredded cheese to the macaroni and stir vigorously. Keep stirring until all cheese is melted and macaroni is evenly coated with cheese.
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Enjoy this yummy easy and healthy homemade macaroni and cheese! Also, check out how to make boxed mac and cheese healthy.