This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Making baked chicken drumsticks in the oven is so easy, not to mention they taste delicious! Just season the chicken legs, place on a baking sheet, put in the oven and walk away – the oven will do all the work!
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks
These don’t require many ingredients at all, nor do you need any special appliances or equipment to make them.
Imagine biting into this mouthwatering baked chicken drumsticks, so yummy! You will love these baked chicken drumsticks!
They are great for cooking ahead of time and eating throughout the week to cut down on cooking. Or make them for a big family dinner! They are so versatile that you can serve with a lot of different options. I have some recommendations below for you to try out if you need ideas!
This is a fairly hands-off recipe so once they are in the oven, you won’t have to worry about them until they are done!
How to Prepare Easy Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks
First you will need to gather your ingredients for this Chicken Drumstick recipe.
You will need:
6 Chicken Drumsticks, or more if you are feeding a larger amount of people.
Preheat the oven to 425F to get it ready for the chicken. Then you will take a sheet tray and line it with parchment paper. This makes cleaning up so easy because all you have to do is throw out the parchment once finished cooking! No mess to clean up!
Next you will season the chicken drumsticks to your liking. The measurements do not have to be exact! Just use the amount that you feel is appropriate. Make sure to season both sides thoroughly. You can wear plastic gloves to handle the chicken if you prefer.
Rub in the seasoning well.
Then place the seasoned drumsticks on the parchment-lined baking sheet, leaving some space between them so they are not touching or overlapping.
Place the tray in the oven and let it cook for 40 minutes. So easy! Now you can use the time to prepare the rest of the meal or just relax!
Once done, remove from the oven. They should be nicely browned on both sides.
Use tongs to move to a serving plate. Let cool slightly and enjoy!
What to Serve with Easy Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks
These easy oven-baked drumsticks are a great recipe for dinner. They can even be made ahead of time and reheated the night of, that way you don’t have to cook every night of the week! Wondering what else to serve with these drumsticks? Take a look below at my suggestions! Try using some summer produce such as corn or yellow squash!
- Air Fryer Breaded Mushrooms Recipe
- Sauteed Broccoli Recipe – How To Cook Broccoli On A Frying Pan
- Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- Instant Pot Frozen Corn On The Cob
- Air Fryer Yellow Summer Squash
More Easy Recipes Using the Oven
I hope you enjoy these chicken drumsticks baked in the oven! They are so easy to make! If you’re looking for more easy dinner ideas using the oven, check out these recipes below:
- Turkey Spinach Baked Meatballs Recipe (Keto)
- Baked Sausages And Potatoes Recipe
- Stuffed Baked Zucchini Boats With Ground Meat And Cheese
- Baked Italian Sausage Recipe With Peppers And Onions
- Healthy Baked Eggplant Parmesan (Keto, Gluten-Free)
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Place parchment paper on a baking tray
- Season the chicken drumsticks with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Rub in well.
- Place on the baking sheet and place in oven for 40 minutes.
- When done, remove with tongs and serve.
- Chicken drumsticks in the Air Fryer
- Chicken drumsticks in the Instant Pot
- BBQ chicken drumsticks in the Air Fryer