These amazing honey soy BBQ chicken legs are so finger-lickin’ good! Sweet, salty and sticky – so full of flavor, everyone devours them!
OMG, these chicken legs are so addictive! People bite into them with such hunger, and lick up all the sweet and sticky sauce! These chicken legs are so full of flavor, you can only imagine! They are sweet, they are salty, they are garlicky, they are everything! Grizzle the chicken legs with abandon, these are so good!
There is something about the chicken legs that makes them a universal favorite. Probably from our caveman days we evolved enjoying the feeling of holding a piece of meat on the bone, and ripping it off with our teeth. We are all so primitive deep inside, you know :) Biting into the meat is so satisfying, especially if it’s favored deeply with the honey soy barbecue glaze. That sauce is so awesome, you’ll be licking your fingers like there is no tomorrow. Amazing!
How To Make Baked Honey Soy BBQ Chicken Legs
This recipe is so simple to make, it’s one of the easiest chicken recipes you’ll make ever! And the yummiest too :) It only requires 5 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time, and the chicken legs go in the oven! Just mix the soy sauce, honey, ketchup and garlic powder to make the sauce, pour over the chicken legs in a baking dish and bake! While they are baking, your house will smell amazing! Turn the chicken legs over halfway through, and they’ll come out of the oven so yummy, glazed with the honey soy glaze, in a puddle of finger licking sauce. Dinner is served!
- 12 chicken legs
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a 9x12 baking dish with foil.
- Put the chicken legs in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, ketchup and garlic powder in a bowl, then pour the mixture over the chicken legs.
- Put the chicken legs in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and carefully flip the chicken legs with the tongs, so the part that was baked in the sauce is now on top.
- Return the chicken legs to the oven and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Turn on the oven to broil and cook for 4 minutes.
- To serve, put the chicken legs on a platter and pour the honey soy sauce from the baking dish over the chicken legs.