Air Fryer Frozen Pilsbury Toaster Strudel
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Cooking this frozen Pilsbury toaster strudel in the air fryer is so fast and easy! For perfectly cooked and delicious toaster strudel, follow my air fryer instructions below!
Who doesn’t like a warm and flaky pastry that tastes freshly made? I know I do! Instead of going to the bakery, you can just use your air fryer to heat up your own baked goods in no time.
You can use any flavor of toaster strudel your heart desires! I used the Pilsbury strawberry flavor.
These are great for a quick breakfast or a sweet snack in the afternoon. The air fryer will make these frozen toaster strudels so crispy on the outside and soft inside!
And don’t forget the icing – this finishing touch really takes it up a notch.
Share with a friend or enjoy by yourself as a yummy treat!
How to Cook Frozen Pilsbury Toaster Strudel in the Air Fryer
First open your package of toaster strudel and place two in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You can use more if they fit! I only had room for 2 at a time.
Next place basket in the air fryer and set the temperature to 370F and time for 7 minutes.
After 3-4 minutes, remove the basket from the air fryer and use a spatula to flip the toaster strudel to the other side. This will ensure that both sides get nice and brown!
Return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
Once done, remove carefully with your spatula and place on a plate.
Add on the icing and enjoy!
You can eat both by yourself or give each one to a kid!
Cooking Tips for Toaster Strudel in the Air Fryer
- No need to defrost! Just place the frozen toaster strudel in the air fryer as is.
- If serving to children, cut open to let cool a little first.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this air fryer toaster strudel recipe, check out some of my other favorites. I have so many yummy recipes to choose from!
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls (Canned Pillsbury)
- Air Fryer S’mores Recipe
- Frozen Butternut Squash Cubes In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Apple Turnovers In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Toaster Strudel
- 1 Package toaster strudel
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Remove the toaster strudel from package and place in air fryer basket in a single layer. I used 2.
- Then put the basket in the air fryer. Set the temperature to 350F for 7 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, remove the basket and flip the strudels over to the other side with a spatula.
- Return the basket to the air fryer and let finish cooking.
- Once done, transfer to a plate and squeeze on the icing. Enjoy!
See some of my other easy breakfast treats:
- Air Fryer Uncrustables
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins – Healthy, Gluten-Free, No Added Sugar!
- Air Fryer Frozen Breakfast Burritos
- Air Fryer Frozen Pancakes
- Frozen Waffles In The Air Fryer (Eggo Waffles)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!