This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Do you love Chinese food but don’t want to keep ordering takeout? Just use your air fryer to make perfectly crisp and golden brown spring rolls. No need to defrost – you can cook them right from frozen! Once you try air fryer frozen spring rolls, you’ll never make them any other way!
Air Fryer Frozen Spring Rolls
You can use any variety or flavor of spring rolls you like for this recipe. I used some vegetable rolls with mushrooms, but you can use chicken, pork, beef, etc. The air fryer cooks any type of spring roll so easily and in only 10 minutes! Perfect for a hungry mom on the go or a nice addition to lunch or dinner for your family.
These spring rolls are great to keep in your freezer so you have them on hand when in the mood for some Chinese food but don’t want to do takeout. These are great for serving a crowd with some other apps or just a group of hungry kids after school! Adults will love these too!
How to Cook Air Fryer Frozen Spring Rolls
These spring rolls cook up in no time at all! All you need to make this recipe is your air fryer, non-stick cooking spray, and a package of frozen spring rolls.
First you will spray the air fryer basket lightly with the non-stick cooking spray or brush it lightly with some vegetable or olive oil.
Then place the spring rolls in the basket in a single layer. If you want to make more, do them in batches.
I was able to fit a whole package of 12 spring rolls in my air fryer.
Set the temperature to 360F for 10 minutes.
While waiting for the spring rolls to finish cooking, defrost your dipping sauce by holding the packets under hot tap water until they are warm. Pour into a small bowl.
- Cut the spring rolls open to allow them to cool down slightly before serving to children.
- For this recipe, you don’t need to worry about defrosting. Just put the spring rolls in the air fryer as they are.
- Don’t forget to defrost the dipping sauce!
Serve warm and enjoy!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Spring Rolls
These air fryer spring rolls are great as an appetizer for a family meal or to serve at a party! I enjoy these as a side along with some broccoli and rice or a stir-fry for dinner!
Here are some other great recipes to serve with your spring rolls:
- Shrimp and Broccoli Spicy Garlic Stir-Fry
- Instant Pot Beef And Broccoli Recipe
- Chicken Zucchini Mushrooms Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Spicy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe With Onions And Peppers
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe With Mushrooms
- Shrimp And Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe With Bean Sprouts
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you liked this air fryer recipe, you should try these other frozen recipes as well. These are some of my favorite go-to meals for fast and easy meals for my family!
- Frozen Air Fryer Potstickers
- Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
- Air Fryer Frozen Coconut Shrimp
- Roasted Sugar Snap Peas in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Crispy Green Peas
Frozen Spring Rolls In The Air Fryer
- 1 package frozen spring rolls
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- First lightly spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Add the frozen spring rolls to the basket in a single layer.
- Set the temperature at 360F for 10 minutes.
- While the rolls are cooking, take the dipping sauce packages and defrost by holding under hot tap water. Pour into a small bowl.
- When the spring rolls are done, transfer to a plate and enjoy with the dipping sauce.
- Frozen Egg Rolls In The Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Egg Drop Soup
- Instant Pot Egg Roll In A Bowl
- Cooking Ramen In The Instant Pot