This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Get rid of your toaster and free up some counter space because you can now make toasted bagels in the air fryer! You’ll end up with a perfectly toasted bagel for breakfast!
Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
I am a huge breakfast person but I just don’t always have the time to make a whole breakfast meal. I am all about the ‘quick and easy’ or the ‘grab and go’ types of breakfast meals.
These recipes are usually:
- Hard-boiled eggs or egg bites.
- Meal prepped apple cinnamon oatmeal squares
- Coconut flour pancakes with a bowl of berries
- Low carb acai bowl
But, I also really love a delicious toasted bagel and cream cheese some mornings!
Now that I use my air fryer to make so many recipes, I’ve found myself needing my toaster less and less every day. So now, I like to make toasted bagels in the air fryer!
How To Toast Bagels In The Air Fryer
Toasting up your favorite bagels in the morning has never been easier. Here are 3 simple steps to follow.
Take the bagel and slice it evenly in half.
Place the bagel halves into the air fryer basket (cut side up).
Set the air fryer at 370F for 3 minutes. You can always add a minute or two longer if you really like it extra toasted.
What To Serve With Toasted Bagels
Bagels are a great base for so many different recipes.
- You can go the classic route and smear on your favorite kind of cream cheese! My personal favorite is onion and chives with a dash of everything but the bagel seasoning. Not a fan of cream cheese? Check out this list of bagel spread ideas and find the one you like the best.
- You can also make yourself a glorious breakfast sandwich with some air-fried bacon and cheese topped with a sunny-side-up egg. The yolk is everything in this kind of sandwich!
For Lunch and Dinner:
- Like my breakfast sandwich idea, I also love to make a deli-style turkey sandwich using the bagels as the bread. You can also just make your favorite kind of sandwich and add some of your go-to sandwich toppings. I’ve been wanting to try to make a PB+J sandwich with my homemade orange marmalade recipe so, I’ll let you know how it goes!
- One of my favorite dinners on a busy weeknight is a quick and easy homemade pizza. I have used pita bread to make air fryer pizza before. So, when I don’t have pita, I sometimes like to use toasted bagels instead.
Any way you decide to eat your bagels, just make sure to use your air fryer to toast them first!
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ bagels, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some other recipes I love to make:
- Air Fryer Pilsbury Biscuits
- Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer French Toast
- Air Fryer Frozen Waffles
Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- 1 bagel
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Slice the bagel in half. Put the bagel halves in the air fryer basket cut side up.
- Air fry the bagel at 370F for 3 minutes.
- Raisin Baked Apples In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Roasted Figs
- Canned Pilsbury Cinnamon Rolls In The Air Fryer