This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Looking for a delicious side that satisfies your potato craving without all the carbs? Look no further than this Keto Cauliflower “Potato” Salad.
Nothing beats the goodness of potato salad. It is one of the first dishes I want to scoop up at picnic or potluck. But if you are following a keto diet, you may find yourself staring at the bowl in tears! No more missing out with this Keto Cauliflower “Potato” Salad. You can enjoy that delicious potato flavor without all the carbs.
Gluten-free, keto, paleo, and vegetarian, this Keto Cauliflower “Potato” Salad is so satisfying you won’t even miss the potatoes! In this recipe, cauliflower steps up to take the place of cooked potatoes and it does not disappoint. This dish is sure to satisfy all your potato salad cravings without sacrificing your dietary needs. Creamy and delicious, this stuff is so tasty you are going to want to eat the whole bowl!
In just a few easy steps, you can be ready to satisfy your potato salad craving. Cut up your cauliflower florets and put into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the cauliflower for three minutes on high, or until cooked to the desired doneness. Not into the microwave? No problem, try using your Instant Pot to cook cauliflower or steam the cauliflower instead. Put the cooked cauliflower into a large bowl and add in the chopped eggs, onion, celery, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika. Add in some more mayo and salt to taste if you feel it is needed. For maximum flavor, refrigerate this yummy Keto Cauliflower “Potato” Salad for at least one hour before serving. The wait will feel like an eternity because you are going to want to gobble this “potato” salad right up!
I love to use my Instant Pot to make cooking the eggs and cauliflower even easier! Check out my recipes for Instant Pot Easy Peel Hardboiled Eggs and Instant Pot Cauliflower to make it happen! This recipe would be great at any potluck, barbeque, or picnic. It makes a great side when you are grilling, too! One scoop won’t be enough, so luckily you have eight serving to go around! Make sure you get to this Keto Cauliflower “Potato” Salad before your dining companions… otherwise you will risk missing out! Everyone who tries this tasty salad is going to be coming back for seconds (and maybe even thirds!).
This amazing Keto cauliflower potato salad is also great for Keto meal prep! Since you can make it ahead, just divide between meal prep containers and refrigerate. Can you imagine this tastiness waiting for you in the fridge?
Also check these out:
Keto Cauliflower "Potato" Salad
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 4 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks finely chopped
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika optional
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Cut the cauliflower florets into 1/2-inch pieces and put in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the cauliflower for 3 minutes on High, or until cooked to desired tenderness (alternatively you can steam the cauliflower or cook it in the Instant Pot).
- Put cooked cauliflower in a large bowl and add chopped eggs, onion, celery, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika (if using). Add more mayo and salt to taste if needed.
- Refrigerate this cauliflower "potato" salad for at least 1 hour before serving.
If you like this Keto Cauliflower Potato Salad, you will also love these easy Keto recipes:
- How To Make Cauliflower Rice – making it from scratch is as easy as pulsing cauliflower in a food processor!
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – OMG this one is amazing! I like it as much as the real fried rice! So full of flavor, yummmm!
- Keto Cauliflower Stuffing – you don’t need to miss out on a holiday stuffing! This cauliflower stuffing is mouthwatering!
- Keto Cheese Biscuits – made with almond flour and cheddar cheese, these are so addictive!
- Keto Sangria – complete your picnic with this amazing low-carb sangria! You just have to see it to believe it!