This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
As colorful as it is tasty, this Pomegranate Sweet Potato Feta Salad is full of flavor. With roasted sweet potato and crunchy pomegranate seeds, this is one salad you do not want to miss!
I love a delicious and unique dish. This recipe checks both of those boxes. This salad is sure to be something you have never tasted before and is going to quickly become a favorite. Gluten-free, paleo, and vegetarian, this Pomegranate Sweet Potato Feta Salad is a flavor explosion!
The warm sweet potato and juicy pomegranate, the crunchy onion and salty feta – these ingredients come together with honey, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil to create a perfect dish. If you are after something that is one of a kind, this recipe is perfect for you!
This Pomegranate Sweet Potato Feta Salad recipe is great for the holiday table.The bright, gorgeous colors and tasty textures come together to create a salad that is festive and decadent. Just look at the bright green, the mouthwatering red, and vibrant orange – together this rainbow of colors makes a feast for the eyes! But this dish doesn’t just look good, it tastes amazing, too. It is a must-make dish for any celebration.
To create this tasty and inventive dish, start by preheating the oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel the sweet potatoes before cutting them into half inch pieces. Toss the sweet potatoes with a tablespoon of olive oil so they are coated with oil, then layer the pieces on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast your sweet potatoes until tender, this will take about thirty minutes. While your sweet potatoes are baking, cut the pomegranate in wedges and remove the seeds from inside the fruit. Place the seeds in a bowl. Next, whisk together two tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, and honey to create a dressing. Put all of your ingredients and the dressing you have created in a salad bowl, tossing to combine. Add in some salt if you’d like and this Pomegranate Sweet Potato Feta Salad recipe is ready to eat!
This dish is great for so many occasions and can even be made several days ahead of time until you are ready to serve it. This makes for perfect stress-free entertaining! With this Pomegranate Sweet Potato Feta Salad recipe, your holiday entertaining will go over without a hitch. It is easy to make, tastes delicious, and can even be made days in advance! You can’t beat that when it comes to holiday cooking!
Check out my other recipes using pomegranate:
- Pomegranate Holiday Fruit Salad – this festive salad is super colorful with red pomegranate, green kiwis, white bananas and orange oranges! Yum!
- Pomegranate Salmon – if you are looking for a unique and delicious salmon dish, this is it!
- Pomegranate Reduction Sauce– this amazing sauce is using just 1 ingredient – pomegranate juice! Pomegranate juice is boiled in a saucepan until it’s reduced into a sauce – doesn’t get easier than that!
Pomegranate Sweet Potato Feta Salad
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch pieces. Toss the sweet potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil so they are coated with oil, then layer on a baking sheet in a single layer (you might need to use 2 baking sheets to fit all sweet potato pieces).
- Roast sweet potato pieces in the oven for 30 minutes, or until desired tenderness.
- While the sweet potatoes are in the oven, cut the pomegranate in wedges and remove the seeds, and put seeds in a bowl.
- Pour 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice and honey in a cup and whisk with a fork to make a dressing.
- Put roasted sweet potatoes, pomegranate seeds, feta cheese, chopped onion and parsley in a salad bowl. Pour dressing over the salad and toss until combined. Add salt to taste if desired.
- Pomegranate Winter Fruit Salad
- Easy Waldorf Salad
- Pear Walnut Blue Cheese Salad
- Spinach Salad With Dried Cranberries And Pecans
If you like this Pomegranate Sweet Potato Salad, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Pie
- Honey Candied Pecans
- Brown Bag Turkey
- Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato Marshmallow Casserole