This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This pomegranate salmon recipe is so easy to make, healthy and tasty! First, salmon is marinated in a pomegranate juice, then salmon is cooked and the pomegranate juice marinade is reduced into pomegranate sauce to be served on top of this salmon!
Pomegranate salmon has so many health benefits. The salmon is rich with Omega-3 and Vitamin D, and pomegranate juice is loaded with anti-oxidants. This yummy pomegranate salmon recipe is a great way to get more fish into your diet – it looks and tastes so gourmet, and it’s pretty simple to make. You only need 2 ingredients to make the pomegranate salmon – pomegranate juice and salmon :)
Enjoy this delicious pomegranate salmon! Who would think that just two ingredients can make such an impressive dish :) For more easy salmon recipes, see teryaki salmon recipe, how to make salmon patties fishcakes and grilled salmon salad recipe.
Pomegranate Salmon Recipe
- Put the salmon filets in the shallow dish. Pour the pomegranate juice over them. Marinate on the counter for 15 minutes.
- Take the salmon out of the pomegranate juice, put it in another dish and rub the salmon with salt and pepper. Pour the pomegranate juice marinade into a small pot.
- Bring the pomegranate juice in a pot to a boil over high heat. Keep boiling until the juice is reduced by 3/4th (there is only a fourth of the juice left) and it becomes thick.
- While the pomegranate juice is boiling, cook the salmon. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the salmon and cook 4 minutes on one side, then flip and cook 3 minutes on the other side.
- Remove the salmon from the frying pan onto a plate and drizzle the pomegranate sauce over the salmon.