This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This blueberry bundt cake recipe is very easy. All you do is mix the ingredients, pour into a bundt pan and bake. No complicated preparation steps, no cream, no frosting, no layers – a cake recipe can’t get easier than that. Even if you are not experienced in baking, this blueberry bundt cake recipe is foolproof. If you have a non-stick bundt cake pan and the oven, you can make this cake with ease and become confident in your baking abilities!
Blueberry bundt cake is shaped like a ring. When you slice it, each slice is loaded with blueberries! I love to eat this cake for breakfast, with a morning cup of coffee.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray the inside of the bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Whisk in the sugar. Add the oil, vanilla and yogurt and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, then sprinkle with baking powder and baking soda. Mix until combined. Add the blueberries and stir.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan. Put in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
Enjoy your delicious blueberry bundt cake!