A slice of this rich chocolate bundt cake goes so well with the morning cup of coffee! Waking up knowing that this cake is waiting for you is pure joy!
This chocolate bundt cake is really easy to make. All you need to do is combine the ingredients in a bowl, mix, then pour into a bundt pan and bake! This cake recipe is truly foolproof – it comes out really good every time!
A great thing about chocolate bundt cake is that it’s unique. There are lots of recipes for regular round chocolate cakes, chocolate brownies, chocolate cupcakes, but you won’t commonly find a chocolate cake with a hole in the middle :) If you are craving something deliciously different, this cake is absolutely perfect!
Bundt cake is so easy to slice, and this shape is so pretty! If you’d like, you can frost this cake with a frosting of your choice, but I like to eat it as is – unfrosted :) You get a delicious chocolate flavor in every bite of this cake – so good!
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup hot water
- 1½ sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pour hot water over cocoa and chocolate chips and stir. Add melted butter and stir until combined. Add yogurt and vanilla and stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with sugar. Add to the cocoa, chocolate chips, butter, yogurt and vanilla mixture, and stir until combined.
- Mix flour with salt and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the liquid ingredients and stir until combined and smooth.
- Spray the non-stick bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray - make sure that you have coated the inside completely. Pour the batter into the bundt pan. Bake for 50 minutes.