This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Brownies have to be one of my favorite sweet treats, but normally they really pack the carbs. These Keto Brownies taste just as incredible as regular brownies, but without all the carbs!
Brownies are one of life’s best bites! They are so rich and decadent. These easy Keto Brownies might just be the best brownies ever. Why you ask? Well, they taste just like regular brownies, but are low carb and gluten-free. Most people can’t even tell the difference!
This recipe is going to be your new favorite brownie recipe and you will not even miss the carbs. Brownies that please a crowd may just be the best option of all. Make a couple batches, because these taste so good they will go FAST.
This is the only keto brownie recipe you will ever need. It is ready in just twenty minutes even though it is made from scratch. These Low Carb Brownies combine delicious, keto-friendly ingredients to make a dessert that is flavorful, sweet, and decadent. You may already have all the ingredients in your kitchen already, come to think of it. This recipe uses kitchen staples like butter, cocoa powder, almond flour, and eggs. You can’t beat something that is simple, easily prepared, and sinfully delicious.
This recipe is a keto version of my easy brownie recipe – I just replaced regular flour with almond flour and regular sugar with Swerve sweetener :)
Start by preheating our oven to 350 degree and prepare a non-stick 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment. Next, put the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt it in a microwave. Add cocoa powder and mix until combined. Add in the eggs, vanilla, and Swerve, mixing until all the ingredients are combined. Almond flour comes next along with the baking powder and salt.
Give it another good mix before pouring the brownie batter into the baking dish. Bake your tasty Low Carb Brownies for twenty minutes, or until the batter is set. Let your brownies cool and then slice those babies into squares.
There is no reason to skip dessert with these Gluten-free Keto Brownies. They are delicious but pack only three grams of carbs! They taste just as incredible as your favorite brownie recipe, but without all the carbs. They are flavorful and rich, chewy and tasty. You won’t have to skip dessert with this easy brownies. Best of all, these brownies will be loved by everyone. No need to make to separate dishes, these brownies hit the gluten-free and keto mark and taste great. That is a win-win for everyone!
Also, you need to check out these recipes:
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a non-stick 8x8-inch squash baking dish with parchment paper.
- Put butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt it in a microwave. Add cocoa powder and mix until combined. Add the eggs, vanilla and Swerve and mix until combined. Add almond flour, baking powder and salt and mix until combined.
- Pour brownie batter in the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until the batter is set. Let cool, then slice into squares.
If you like these Keto brownies, you will also love these easy Keto recipes:
- Keto Fruit Tart – so mouthwatering and beautiful, this is a must for every party!
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte – forget Starbucks and forget the carbs, make this Keto Starbucks copycat at home!
- Keto Candied Pecans – they taste exactly like regular candied pecans, nobody can tell the difference!
- Keto Whipped Cream – yum yum, so easy to whip it up!
- Keto Almond Flour Crust – this epic low carb gluten free crust is perfect for all your holiday pies!