This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Can’t get enough of the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits? Make them at home! This copycat recipe of Red Lobster cheese biscuits looks and tastes the same as the original!
Yum, yum, yum! I love the Red Lobster cheese biscuits! Just thinking about them makes me hungry :) I love their tender buttery texture, their addictive garlicky smell and their cheesy mouthwatering taste! I just want to smell them right now before I eat them, and then savor every small bite while closing my eyes. Yes!
I’ve got great news for you, the Red Lobster cheddar biscuit lovers! You can make these amazing biscuits at home, quickly and easily! If you crave the Cheddar Bay biscuits, you are just 25 minutes away from enjoying them, hot from your own oven!
Red Lobster Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits are extremely easy to make and they use common ingredients – chances are you already have all the ingredients on hand in your pantry and refrigerator. Flour, butter, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, milk, garlic and Cheddar cheese – just simple common stuff, nothing fancy! These are some down-to-earth biscuits!
These are many copycat versions of these Red Lobster cheese biscuits floating around the Internet, and most of them rely on boxed Bisquick baking mix. This recipe is made totally from scratch – no baking mix needed! This Red Lobster Cheddar Cheese biscuits recipe without Bisquick baking mix is a winner! Just say “No” to all those baking mix chemicals :)
These Red Lobster copycat cheddar biscuits take less than 30 minutes to make! All you need to do is mix the dough ingredients, drop by a large spoon on a baking sheet and bake! They will rise and get golden brown, and your house will smell amazing. As a finishing touch, brush them with melted garlic butter – mmm!
- 1¾ cup flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put flour, salt, baking powder and garlic powder in a food processor. Pulse until the butter is incorporated and the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. (If you don't have the food processor, you can mix it with a fork or mixer in a bowl by hand).
- Put the flour mixture in a large bowl. Add the milk and Cheddar cheese, and mix to combine.
- Drop the batter by a large spoon on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, mix the melted butter and minced garlic.
- After the biscuits are done baking, brush them with melted garlic butter and sprinkle with Italian herb seasoning.