If you are constantly on the go and looking for a perfect keto snack, look no further than these delicious Keto Pumpkin Seeds Energy Balls! These energy balls are delicious and perfect for those days you are running all over the place.
It can be hard to snack on the go when you are following a keto eating plan. So many snacks are packed with carbs! These delicious Keto Pumpkin Seeds Energy Balls are full of flavor and have only two grams of carbs! You can’t beat that for keto on the go! They are so easy to make and so delicious, you’ll have energy to power through your day after snacking on these energy balls!
Energy balls are a great on the go snack. These keto-friendly energy balls have only three ingredients but taste amazing. They will power you will raw, natural energy all day long! To make these Keto Pumpkin Seeds Energy Balls, you will need pumpkin seeds, almond butter, and powdered erythritol (or another sweetener). With just these three ingredients, you can have delicious, rich energy balls ready to enjoy!
These energy balls may be low in carbs but do not skimp on flavor. I love the taste of almond butter combined with pumpkin seeds. It makes for such a unique and interesting flavor! Rolling the balls in the pumpkin seeds is the extra oomph that makes these Keto Pumpkin Seeds Energy Balls totally amazing.
I love having these on hand for when a craving hits or I feel like I am dragging through my day. I know you will absolutely love these energy-packing balls. They are so delicious and flavorful! Try them once, they will be a mainstay in your keto lifestyle!
How To Make Pumpkin Seed Energy Balls
So far I have told you how incredible these taste, but they are also so easy to make. To make these delicious energy balls, start by putting almond butter, pumpkin seeds and powdered erythritol into a food processor.
Process until smooth and sticky. This usually takes about three minutes.
Next, you’ll roll the pumpkin seed mixture into one inch balls.
Take that remaining 1/4 cup of seeds and place on a platter. Roll the energy balls in the pumpkin seeds, pressing down so the seeds stick.
Store your Keto Pumpkin Seeds Energy Balls in the refrigerator or freezer for a firmer texture and enjoy them on the go!
If you like these keto energy balls, you will also love these easy keto snacks:
- Keto Almond Butter Energy Balls – another awesome protein balls recipe, so yummy and filling!
- Keto Kale Chips – so crunchy and yummy, this is a perfect way to get more kale into your diet!
- Keto Cheddar Chips – this easy recipe uses just two ingredients, one of which is Cheddar chips! So crunchy and yummy!
- Keto Bacon Chips – turn bacon into crunchy chips! If you are bacon lover, you’ll go crazy for these!
- Keto Zucchini Chips – thin zucchini slices turn into crunchy chips when baked in the oven!
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups – how’s that for a snack? These are even yummier than Reese’s!
Keto Pumpkin Seeds Energy Balls
- Put 3/4 cup of pumpkin seeds, almond butter and powdered erythritol in a food processor and process until smooth and sticky (about 3 minutes).
- Roll the pumpkin seed mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Put the remaining 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds on a plate.
- Roll the energy balls in pumpkin seeds, pressing down lightly so the pumpkin seeds stick.
- Store the pumpkin seed energy balls in a refrigerator or freezer for firmer texture.