This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Yum, yum, yum! This broccoli detox slaw is full of healthy raw ingredients that taste amazing! This is clean eating at its best!
This broccoli slaw detox salad is so yummy and good for you, you’ll want to make a huge batch of it every week!
Look at all these delicious wholesome ingredients! We’ve got shredded raw broccoli, shredded carrots, sweet raisins and crunchy sunflower seeds, mixed with the dressing of freshly squeezed lemon juice, grated fresh ginger, extra-virgin olive oil and honey!
Raw vegetables are more nutritious then cooked, and this broccoli detox salad is the tastiest way to get more raw broccoli into your diet! Also, check out my raw zucchini salad for a yummy way to eat raw zucchini :)
Making this healthy broccoli slaw is super easy, the food processor will shred things in seconds! Just use the food processor to shred the broccoli florets and carrots, and then blend fresh ginger, lemon juice, olive oil and honey in the same food processor to make a dressing. Combine shredded veggies with the dressing and add the raisins and sunflower seeds. Raw broccoli detox salad is ready!
Feel free to get creative and add more veggies and toppings! If you want to completely get rid of sugar, just omit the raisins and honey. You can also add nuts instead of sunflower seeds.
Also, don’t throw out your broccoli stems! I’ve got a great recipe for you: roasted broccoli stems. See – zero waste!
Another amazing thing about this broccoli detox slaw is that it stays fresh in the refrigerator for 5 days! You can make a huge batch and enjoy it throughout the week! It’s always great to have pre-made healthy salad on hand! Also, check out my mason jar salads for make-ahead salad ideas.
If you like this broccoli slaw detox salad, you will also love these easy healthy recipes:
Quinoa Mason Jar Salad – perfect for weekly meal prep, this beautifully layered salad will be waiting for you in the fridge!
Raw Zucchini Salad – raw zucchini has more health benefits then cooked and it tastes amazing in this colorful salad!
Cucumber Radish Salad – so crunchy, healthy and refreshing! You will love all these textures!
Roasted Broccoli With Almonds – oven roasted to perfection, this broccoli looks gorgeous and tastes delicious!
Vegan Buddha Bowl – this colorful lunch bowl with sweet potatoes, chickpeas, spinach and brown rice is so yummy and filling!
Red Cabbage Slaw – this healthy coleslaw is deep purple in color and so delicious!
Broccoli Slaw Detox Salad
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1- inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- Peel the carrots and put them in a food processor fitted with a round shredder disk. Shred the carrots.
- Put the broccoli florets in the food processor and shred them too.
- Put the shredded broccoli and carrots into a large bowl, and add the raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Switch with shredder disk in the food processor with a regular steel blade.
- Peel the ginger and add to the food processor, along with lemon juice, olive oil and honey (if using). Process the mixture in a food processor until smooth to make a dressing.
- Add the ginger dressing to the broccoli and toss until combined.