This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This spicy garlic shrimp is amazing! Stir-fried with olive oil, fresh garlic, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning, this easy shrimp recipe is ready in 5 minutes!
I am a sucker for a spicy, garlicky dish and this one knocks it out of the park! This recipe for Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Olive Oil is, in a word, incredible!
There are few times I am at a loss for words, but with this recipe… that is exactly where I find myself. Full of spicy flavor, this shrimp recipe is absolutely amazing. From the first bite of this Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Olive Oil, you will be in Heaven. So full of flavor without overpowering your taste buds, this recipe takes only five minutes but tastes amazing!
One of the best things about this recipe is how easy it is to prepare! The total time for this recipe is five minutes. Five minutes to this incredible Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Olive Oil! That is it! The recipe uses only a handful of ingredients and in three short steps, you are ready to enjoy this delicious dish. Any time I can create a new dish that doesn’t require hunting down difficult to find ingredients, I am excited!
Something I love about this recipe is the combination of flavors. The decadent olive oil, spicy red pepper flakes, zesty lemon, and balanced garlic create such an interesting taste. I especially love the way this recipe introduces some spice but still brings out of the natural flavor of the shrimp! So yummy! With this Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Olive Oil, you can ensure a unique and mouth-watering meal!
To make this Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Olive Oil, you’ll put your olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning in a large non-stick frying pan. Heat over medium heat until the garlic starts to sizzle. The smell will be amazing! This will take about one minute. Add in your shrimp and stir until coated with oil. Continue to cook your shrimp, stirring every thirty seconds, until thoroughly cooked. This will take about three minutes. If you are using pre-cooked shrimp, only cook it for about a minute. Your last step is to add some lemon juice and salt to taste.
This is a recipe you are going to love. It is full of flavor and easy to prepare. It is new and fresh. It would impress any guest joining you for dinner! This Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Olive Oil will become a go-to recipe in your kitchen that you’ll jump to every time you’re craving some spice!
If you like this Spicy Garlic Shrimp, you will also love these easy shrimp recipes:
- Instant Pot Shrimp – if you own an Instant Pot, you will lose using it to cook shrimp!
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Pasta – yummy yummy, seafood pasta in a creamy sauce, doesn’t get better than that!
- Shrimp Quinoa Bowl With Asparagus – perfect healthy one-dish meal, so elegant and tasty!
- Shrimp And Frozen Vegetables Stir Fry – a bag of frozen shrimp and a bag of frozen vegetables make a delicious dinner!
- Shrimp Cocktail Sauce – a homemade sauce for dipping those huge cocktail shrimps!
Spicy Garlic Shrimp With Olive Oil
- 1 lb uncooked peeled and devined shrimp thawed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt to taste
- Put olive oil, garlic, red pepper and Italian seasoning in a large non-stick frying pan and heat over medium high heat until garlic starts to sizzle (about 1 minute).
- Add shrimp and stir until coated with oil. Cook, stirring every 30 seconds, until shrimp is cooked through (about 3 minutes). (If using cooked shrimp, only cook it for about 1 minute until heated through).
- Add lemon juice and salt to taste, mix and serve.