This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Ah, the joys of cheese and bread… This Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites Appetizer brings together all of my favorites for an ooey-gooey appetizer that is addicting!
If you are looking for the perfect appetizer for the holidays, this Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites Appetizer recipe is about to blow your mind! Everyone is going to be begging for the recipe, it is that good. A serious crowd-pleaser, these pastry bites will be the hit of your holiday party! Mouthwatering and delicious, everyone loves them. Gooey melted brie paired with cranberry sauce and pecans, all wrapped up in a puff pastry cup, what’s not to love? This tasty appetizer is cheesy goodness inside a flaky puff pastry, so basically it is decadence on a plate!
Not only are these cranberry delights tasty beyond compare, they are so easy to make! Just four simple ingredients are all you’ll need to enjoy this tasty appetizer. Even better, the prep time for this recipe is fifteen minutes and the total time is just half an hour! That makes preparing for your holiday gathering a breeze. No need to devote an entire afternoon to tasty morsels, this Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites Appetizer is done in a jiffy!
How To Make Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Appetizer
Simple is where it is at with this Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites Appetizer. After preheating your oven and spraying a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray (or greasing it with butter), roll a puff pastry sheet into a rectangle.
Cut the puff pastry into six equal stripes on the long side and four equal strips on the short side, leaving you with 24 squares.
Put the puff pastry rectangle inside the mini muffin cups, pressing them so it lowers to the bottom of the cup.
Next, cut your Brie cheese into twenty-four pieces.
Spoon a teaspoon of cranberry sauce into each cup.
Top with a Brie piece.
Add a pecan on top.
Bake these tasty little bites in the oven for fifteen minutes, or until they are golden brown.
Here is a pro-tip; make this Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites Appetizer ahead! You can store it in the refrigerator, then reheat in the microwave before serving. Preparing ahead of time makes for a stress-free gathering that is still delicious! This recipe serves eight, but it guaranteed to be such a hit that you better prepare for a double (or triple!) batch.
Another tip: if you are having trouble getting them out of the muffin cups, run a butter knife around the sides of each cup to release the puff pastry. Or another thing you can do is line the mini muffin tin with paper baking cups :)
Also, check out these amazing holiday recipes:
Cranberry Brie Puff Pastry Bites Appetizer
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 8 oz Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray the mini-muffin tin thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray (or alternatively you can line it with mini paper baking cups).
- Roll a puff pastry sheet into a 14x10 inch rectangle. Cut the puff pastry into 6 equal strips on the long side and 4 equal strips on the short side, making 24 rectangles.
- Put the puff pastry rectangle inside the mini-muffin cups, pressing them so it lowers to the bottom of the cup.
- Cut Brie cheese into 24 pieces.
- Put 1 tsp of cranberry sauce into each puff pastry cup, then top with a piece of Brie cheese, and add a pecan on top. Repeat with remaining pastry cups.
- Bake the cranberry brie pastry bites for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
If you like these Cranberry Brie Pecan Puff Pastry Bites, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Puff Pastry Apple Strudel – this is the easiest apple strudel ever! Just wrap cut-up apples in a puff pastry sheet and bake!
- Cranberry Bruschetta – this is an epic appetizer for the holidays, everyone loves it!
- Brie And Jam Ritz Cracker Bites – easiest appetizer ever to throw together in the last minute!
- Honey Baked Brie – every lover of gooey melted brie must try this!
- Chocolate Puff Pastry Roll – another puff pastry win! Wrap a big chocolate bar in puff pastry and put in the oven, OMG!