This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Just put frozen boneless wings in the air fryer and it will cook them to perfection! Air fried boneless wings are so crispy and delicious – you’ll love them and so will your kids!
Frozen Boneless Chicken Wings In The Air Fryer
Looking for a fun party snack or easy side for dinner? This recipe is an easy go to for a filling side or party appetizer. You all know how much of a fan I am of fast and easy meals, and that is just what this recipe is!
It really doesn’t get any easier than throwing some frozen boneless chicken wings into an air fryer. And, they always come out cooked to absolute perfection without any effort. I highly recommend making a full meal by serving with my Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese or my Best Ever Macaroni Salad! This will fill up anyone’s hunger.
These wings are great as a side for dinner or serve as a fun party appetizer!
Ingredients Needed to Air Fry Frozen Boneless Chicken Wings
This recipe is so simple and requires basically no ingredients whatsoever!
All you need is:
- Frozen boneless chicken wings
- Non-stick cooking oil spray
That’s really all you need to make these delicious and perfectly cooked chicken wings. This works with any brand of boneless chicken wings such as Tyson, Yummy, TGIF TGI Fridays, Foster Farms, etc. and any flavor of boneless wings such as BBQ, homestyle, Buffalo, etc.
How To Cook Frozen Boneless Chicken Wings In The Air Fryer
Making these frozen chicken wings in the air fryer is amazingly simple and fast. Perfect for anyone on the go or a frazzled mother with hungry children!
All you need to do to prepare is spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil spray or brush with vegetable oil.
Then, put the chicken wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer. If you have to you can make two or three batches to avoid crowding the wings.
Turn the fryer up to 400F and bake your chicken wings for 10 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!
- Cut the chicken wings open to allow them to cool down slightly before serving to children.
- For this recipe, you don’t need to worry about defrosting. Just put the chicken wings in the fryer as they are.
What To Serve with Frozen Boneless Chicken Wings In The Air Fryer
These chicken wings are delicious and hearty and make the perfect main course of any meal. Whether that be lunch or dinner.
I like to add some sides to this dish to make it feel more like a meal and less like a big snack!
These chicken wings go great with:
- Rainbow Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Potatoes with Skins
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Easy Healthy Macaroni and Cheese
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you liked this air fryer recipe, you should try these other frozen recipes as well. These are some of my favorite go-to meals for fast and easy lunches and dinners for my family!
- Frozen Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Burrito
- Air Fryer Frozen Coconut Shrimp
- Roasted Sugar Snap Peas in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
Air Fryer Frozen Boneless Chicken Wings
- 1 lb Frozen Boneless Chicken Wings
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings in air fryer.
- Set temperature to 400F for 10 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Frozen Eggrolls In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Mozzarella Sticks In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie