This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you are bored with all the usual keto meat options, you must try this keto chicken thighs meat roll! Try it once and you’ll be addicted!
This keto chicken thighs meat roll is amazing! Can you imagine that pieces of chicken thighs can turn into sliceable meat roll?
It’s super easy to make too, you’ll love it! No special equipment is needed to make this roll, all you need is your oven!
This meat roll is eaten cold, cut into thin slices. This tender all-natural cold cut meat just melts in your mouth! Can you imagine all the possibilities how you can eat it?
This keto meat roll can be eaten as a main dish, as a salad topping, as a filling for lettuce wraps or as part of meal prep for the week. Here are some amazing keto side dish recipes that go so well with the chicken thigh meat roll:
How To Make Meat Roll From Chicken Thighs
Step 1: Cut-up boneless skinless chicken thighs into 1/2-inch cubes and season with garlic powder, salt, pepper and any other seasonings you like.
Step 2: Put the chopped meat on a double-sheet of heavy-duty foil and shape into a log shape.
Step 3: roll the foil as tighly as possible to enclose the meat. Put the foil-wrapped meat roll on a baking sheet. Bake in pre-heated 350F oven on a middle rack for 80 minutes.
Step 4: Do not unwrap the foil when the meat roll is done baking. Let the roll cool down at room temperature for 30 minutes, then put something heavy on top of it (like a cutting board with a large jar on top, or a bag of beans or rice) and put in a refrigerator overnight. (On a picture below, the meat roll in foil is under the cutting board and a heavy pickle jar is on top).
Step 5: Remove the chicken thigh meat roll from a refrigerator the next day and unwrap the foil. It’s ready to eat!
Slice the meat roll into slices and enjoy!
If you like this easy baked meat roll from chicken thighs, you will also love these easy keto recipes:
- Keto bread that tastes like real bread – this is the only keto bread recipe you’ll ever need!
- Egg roll in a bowl – tastes like the egg roll without a wrapper! Keto dinner in 20 minutes!
- Keto turkey spinach meatballs – these super easy baked meatballs are amazing! No breadcrumbs needed for this deliciousness!
- Baked pesto chicken – made with just 3 ingredients: chicken breast, pesto and Parmesan cheese! Mouthwatering!
- Keto ricotta breakfast bake – if you are tired of eating eggs for breakfast, you will love this ricotta bake!
Keto Chicken Thighs Meat Roll
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 1/2-inch cubes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss until combined.
- Put the chicken on a large double-sheet of foil and form the chicken into a log shape. Wrap the foil around the chicken roll as tight as possible.
- Put the chicken roll in foil in a baking pan. Put it in the oven on a middle rack and bake for 80 minutes.
- Let the roll cool at room temperature for 30 minutes (do not unwrap the foil).
- Put the roll in foil in a refrigerator and add something heavy on top (for example, a bag of rice, or a cutting board topped with a heavy jar).
- Refrigerate the meat roll overnight.
- Unwrap the meat roll the next day. Slice it into 1/2-inch thick slices. Eat cold.