This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This Instant Pot Beef Stew is mouthwatering! The beef is so tender, it just melts in your mouth! No need to brown the beef, just dump the ingredients in the Instant Pot and press the button!
What can be more comforting on a cold winter day then a pot of piping hot beef stew? Instant Pot will make this beef stew for you and feed your whole family! All you need to do is throw in the ingredients and press the button!
Don’t own an Instant Pot? Read my article on what is an Instant Pot to find out more! This is my favorite cooking gadget!
I love dump dinners. Just dump the food in the Instant Pot and then sit back and be lazy :) The pot will beep when dinner is ready! Hot medley of tender beef, potatoes and carrots will be ready to go into your mouth. It smells so amazing and tastes mouthwatering! You will finally be so warm, this hearty meal is as good as it sounds… it’s exactly what you need.
No need to worry about side dishes – this Instant Pot beef stew is a complete dinner! Everything you need to feed your family is in one pot!
This is the easiest Instant Pot beef stew ever. Most other beef stew recipes require browning the beef first, and who has time for that? I certainly don’t have time for this useless activity :) The beef doesn’t need to be browned – it becomes super-tender in the Instant Pot anyway. In fact, this is the most tender beef I ever tasted, each bite will just melt in your mouth.
This Instant Pot beef stew recipe uses 5 simple ingredients – beef, potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. Plus the very basic spices – salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, and a cup of water for pressure cooking. Simple meals call for simple ingredients, and as it’s been proven time and time before, simple is best! Beef releases delicious juices as it cooks and all the flavors get combined together – it tastes amazing!
How To Cook Beef Stew In Instant Pot
Making Instant Pot beef stew is very easy. Just put beef pieces, potato pieces, baby carrots, chopped onion, chopped celery and a cup of water in the Instant Pot and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Mix everything together and cook for 40 minutes on High pressure, followed by 10 minutes natural release (NR) then quick release (QR). Dinner is ready!
If you like Instant Pot beef stew, you will also love these easy Instant Pot dinners:
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli – Chinese takeout fakeout! This beef and broccoli dinner is so quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot! Tastes exact like the one from Chinese restaurant!
- Instant Pot Beef Chili – another awesome dump dinner made in the Instant Pot! This chili is so comforting and mouthwatering!
- Instant Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls Casserole – tastes just like the cabbage rolls, but without all the effort! Instant Pot does all the work! Beef and cabbage, mmmm!
Can’t get enough of my Instant Pot recipes? Click here to see my whole Instant Pot recipe collection >>
Instant Pot Beef Stew
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put all ingredients in the Instant Pot and mix together.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 40 minutes on High pressure.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release (QR) the remaining steam.
- Instant Pot Egg Roll In A Bowl – this hearty dinner tastes like the egg roll without a wrapper :) So yummy and good!
- Instant Pot Meatloaf – cooks in half the time of the oven! Once you try making meatloaf in the Instant Pot, you’ll never make it any other way!
- Instant Pot Roast Beef – so tender, juicy and delicious! Homemade roast beef is so much better then the deli one!