Roasted Eggplant Tomato Salad Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Colorful and flavorful, this recipe for Roasted Eggplant Tomato Salad is a feast for the eyes and the tastebuds! Whether you love eggplant or are being newly introduced, you will surely enjoy this tasty recipe!
Looking for a satisfying and tasty salad that is healthy and delicious? Look no further than this Roasted Eggplant Tomato Salad! Salad doesn’t have to be boring, as this recipe proves. It can pack a flavor punch with a variety of delicious notes. I love the complex flavors this recipe provides while still being simple to make.
Combing rich purple eggplant, luscious and juicy tomatoes, fresh parsley, zesty balsamic vinegar, and smooth extra-virgin olive oil, this salad is sure to be a hit with everyone… yes, even those who think they don’t like eggplant. Give this recipe a shot, it converts even the most apprehensive eggplant eaters. You’ll love this Roasted Eggplant Tomato Salad!
I’m just in love with the combination of flavors in this recipe and the ease with which it is prepared. To get rolling with this roasted recipe, preheat your oven and a line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut the eggplant into one-inch cubes, no need to peel! Put the eggplant cubes in a bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, tossing to coat. Put the eggplant pieces on the baking sheet in a single layer before putting into the oven. Bake for thirty minutes, or until eggplant is tender. Remove the roasted eggplant from the oven and let it cool. While your eggplant is baking, chop up your tomatoes and parsley. Put the remaining olive oil in a cup and add in balsamic vinegar before whisking with a fork to make a luscious dressing. Finally, put the roasted eggplant, chopped tomato, and chopped parsley into a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing mixture on top before tossing all your ingredients to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and your delicious Roasted Eggplant Tomato Salad is ready for serving.
Easy and ready in no-time, this delicious salad is one that is as healthy as it is tasty. I love the combination of the fresh parsley, juicy tomatoes, and delightfully roasted eggplant. I know you will love this flavor explosion as much as I do! It is so perfectly fresh that it is impossible to resist. With all those gorgeous flavors, it is a feast for the eyes and your stomach.
Also, check out these amazing salads:
Roasted Eggplant Tomato Salad
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the eggplant into 1-inch cubes (no need to peel the eggplant).
- Put eggplant cubes in a bowl and drizzle with 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil and toss to coat.
- Put eggplant pieces on the baking sheet in a single layer. Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until tender. Remove roasted eggplant from the oven and let cool.
- While the eggplant is baking, chop the tomatoes and parsley.
- Put the remaining 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil in a cup. Add balsamic vinegar and whisk with a fork to make a dressing.
- Put roasted eggplant, chopped tomatoes and chopped parsley in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Here’s more eggplant recipes from my site to tickle your taste buds:
- Instant Pot Eggplant – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you will surely appreciate this easy way of cooking eggplant!
- Air Fryer Eggplant – and if you are Air Fryer owner, you’ll go crazy for these crispy eggplant slices!
- Eggplant Pizza – turn the eggplant rounds into a low-carb pizza crust!
- Eggplant Caviar Dip – this amazing eggplant dip is so addictive!
- Spicy Garlic Eggplant – such mouthwatering deep flavor, everyone devours it!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!