Do you love that amazing edamame that can be found at restaurants? Somehow it is always perfectly done and using this recipe you can enjoy Instant Pot Edamame at home that is just as good at a fraction of restaurant price!
Edamame makes a great appetizer, snack or side dish. It is healthy with great flavor and full of fiber and protein. Using the Instant Pot makes it easier and faster to enjoy this tasty recipe than you can imagine! With just five minutes and one step you can be munching on this delicious Instant Pot Edamame. The Instant Pot makes it easier than ever to make tasty dishes. I can’t get over how versatile the Instant Pot is; it makes all my cooking easier!
With just a pound of edamame, water, and salt and pepper you can have a great appetizer. Need a side item for a delicious dinner? This recipe works great as a side, too! I love that a serving of this edamame provides me with protein that keeps me full! Instant Pot edamame can even be served as a vegan main dish!
Ready for a delicious recipe that is gluten-free, keto, low in carbs, vegan, vegetarian, and paleo? Can you believe this recipe hits ALL those dietary needs?! I am certain you will love this easy to prepare and versatile dish. All you have to do to make this Instant Pot Edamame is follow two steps. You put water and frozen edamame in your instant pot and close the lid. Turn the valve to seal and press the “Pressure Cook” button. Set your timer to zero minutes. Yes, zero! The edamame will cook just enough while the Instant Pot is coming to pressure. When it is done cooking, quick release the steam and open the lid of the instant pot. Drain the edamame and sprinkle it with salt and pepper to taste. That is all there is to this delicious recipe!
Without hours in the kitchen or a hefty restaurant bill, this Instant Pot Edamame recipe will leave you fully satisfied. The taste is addicting and with a healthy dose of protein and fiber you won’t feel guilty while enjoying this delicious recipe. Whether you are enjoying your edamame on the side of a main dish or as an appetizer or snack, you will love the taste and ease of this amazing recipe.
If you like Instant Pot edamame, you will also love these easy Instant Pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Egg Roll In A Bowl – tastes like the eggroll without a wrapper! Perfect low-carb dump dinner, mouthwatering!
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli – who needs takeout when you can make amazing beef and broccoli right in your Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls – much simpler version of traditional cabbage rolls, this dish is so hearty and delicious!
- Instant Pot Kale – if you are looking to add more kale into your diet, there is no better way than cooking it in the Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Green Beans – Instant Pot cooks green beans to perfection in minutes!
- Instant Pot Lentils and Brown Rice – lentils and brown rice cook together into this yummy and filling vegan dish!
Instant Pot Edamame
- 1 lb edamame frozen
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put water and frozen edamame in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve in a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to ZERO (0) minutes (edamame will cook just enough while the Instant Pot is coming to pressure).
- When it's done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Open the lid of the Instant Pot, drain the edamame and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.