This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This homemade Greek tzatziki cucumber yogurt sauce is amazing! So healthy, fresh, delicious and mouthwatering!
I like tzatziki cucumber yogurt sauce so much that I can just eat it with a spoon. Making your own tzatziki sauce is very quick and easy. All you need for a tzatziki sauce is a container of greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic and lemon. No cooking, no waiting – in just 5 minute you can be eating a delicious homemade tzatziki sauce!
Tzatziki sauce tastes so refreshing! Greek yogurt, minced garlic, grated cucumber and fresh dill are amazing when blended together! This cucumber yogurt sauce is very healthy! It is full of nutrients, vitamins and probiotics! Tzatziki fits perfectly into low-carb and gluten-free diets, it is a great keto sauce option.
Making Greek tzatziki cucumber yogurt sauce is very easy. All you need to do is to put Greek yogurt, garlic cloves, English cucumber and dill in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency, then add lemon juice and salt to taste. Some people like their tzatziki chunky, some people like it smooth. I do enjoy having small chunks of cucumber in mine. That’s another perk to making stuff yourself – you can customize it to your preference!
Here’s a tip for great homemade tzatziki sauce: make sure you use seedless cucumber (also called English cucumber). Cucumber yogurt sauce is so much better without those pesky cucumber seeds!
Tzatziki sauce can enhance so many meals! You can serve tzatziki as a dip for vegetables or with homemade pita. It also makes a super versatile sauce, as it goes great with any type of chicken, meat or fish, and it’s also awesome in sandwiches and vegetarian dishes. You can also use tzatziki as a marinade for chicken. In fact, I know of 12 different ways to eat and serve tzatziki sauce :)
If you like homemade tzatziki sauce, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Homemade BBQ Sauce – once you try making your own barbecue sauce, you’ll never want to have one from the bottle! This sauce is the boss!
- Homemade Buffalo Sauce – so mouthwatering! Buffalo wings with homemade sauce are always the winner!
- Greek Lemon Potatoes – just like the ones at a Greek restaurant! So tender and lemony!
- How To Make Gyros – yes, you can make gyros at home! Serve it with Greek potatoes and this tzatziki sauce for an authentic Greek meal!
- Greek Pasteli Sesame Honey Bars – yum yum! These sesame honey bars are as good as they sound!
Greek Tzatziki Cucumber Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency.
- Add more lemon juice and salt to taste.