This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Amazing Chicken Caesar flavor in a wrap form feeds the hungriest person ever! So easy to make, yummy and filling – this is going to be your next lunch!
Love the Caesar salad but don’t think it’s substantial enough for a meal? Think the main dish salads are for dieters who are always hungry? You need to try these Chicken Caesar wraps! You bite into these toothsome wraps and feel the heartiness. You won’t believe how filling they are! Super easy to make and amazingly delicious too!
Big soft chicken pieces full of protein, crispy fresh veggies that are so juicy, crunchy seasoned croutons that crackle with each bite, all tossed with Caesar dressing that gives you the flavor you love! All this amazing goodness is wrapped in a tortilla, making it taste so COMPLETE! Grab this portable wrap, bring it super close, open your mouth, bite and enjoy! Yes, the taste of Caesar, these wraps are pure magic!
This recipe is so simple, so obvious, it just makes you want to slap yourself and say “Why didn’t I think of it before?” Just make a Chicken Caesar salad, wrap it like a burrito, and now this salad has the whole new dimension – it’s a hearty filling meal.
I am not going to be fancy with these chicken Caesar salad wraps. No “made from scratch” Caesar dressing – bottled will do (however, if you are feeling fancy, here’s the recipe for my Caesar dressing without raw egg). No wasting time on roasting chicken in the oven – store-bought Rotisserie chicken all the way :) Just throw together some lettuce leaves, tomatoes, chicken, croutons, Parmesan cheese and bottled Caesar dressing, wrap in a tortilla and enjoy! You can even use the Caesar salad kit – nobody’s gonna know ;)
To make this into a gluten-free meal, use the gluten-free wraps and simply omit the croutons or use the gluten-free croutons – they do exist :)
Easy Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken from 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 extra-large burrito-size tortillas
- Put lettuce, cherry tomatoes, chicken, croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing in a bowl and toss until combined.
- Divide the Ceasar salad mixture between 4 tortillas, putting the mixture in the center of tortillas.
- Wrap tortillas tightly burrito-style (first tucking in the ends, and then rolling into a roll).
- Cut the chicken Ceasar wraps in half and enjoy!