This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This salad with tomatoes, avocado and lettuce is a very easy to make and tasty salad. All you need is lettuce leaves, chopped tomatoes and chopped avocado. Mix everything and drizzle with oil and lemon juice, and you’ve got yourself a great side salad – so simple and tasty!
Recipe: Salad With Tomatoes, Avocado And Lettuce
Preparation time: 3 minutea
Number of servings: 1
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped (see how to store half of an avocado)
- 1 slice of lemon
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions How To Make A Salad
- Put the lettuce in a bowl.
- Put chopped tomatoes and chopped avocado on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste (a pinch of salt and a shake of pepper will do).
- Squeeze the lemon slice over the salad and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss the salad with your hands until everything is combined.
Enjoy this tasty and easy salad!