This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This healthy salad is made out of lettuce and sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. The salad greens are dressed with oil and vinegar dressing, and tomatoes and cucumbers put on top of the salad greens. Salt and pepper is sprinkled on top of the tomatoes and cucumbers, making the salad taste complete.
Salad With Lettuce, Tomatoes And Cucumbers
- Lettuce (enough for 2 people)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Directions How To Make The Salad With Lettuce, Tomatoes And Cucumbers:
- Put the lettuce in a bowl.
- In a small bowl or cup, whisk together olive oil and vinegar until combined. Add this oil and vinegar dressing to the lettuce and mix until combined. Instead of making your own oil and vinegar dressing, you can also use the bottled italian dressing as a shortcut.
- Put the dressed salad leaves on 2 individual salad plates.
- Chop the tomato and put in on top of the lettuce. Peel and chop the cucumber. Put the cucumber on top of the lettuce and tomato slices. Sprinkle the tomatoes and cucumbers with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy this fresh yummy green salad!