I love adding chopped up radish to the salads – radishes really add a burst of flavor and an amazing crunch! This radish salad is colorful, tasty and crunchy and it screams “Summer”! It is simply perfect with those BBQ meals that you make on a grill.
This crunchy radish salad has cut-up radishes mixed with chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley and green onions. It certainly has lots of colors in it – white radishes with the purple skin, red tomatoes, light green cucumbers and dark green parsley and scallions. All these great veggies are dressing with the good old Italian dressing for a refreshing zest. Scoop this salad into your plate and crunch away – it is so light, healthy, refreshing and good for you!
Crunchy Radish Salad With Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Parsley
- 1 bunch red radishes
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 green onions (scallions)
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 tbsp Italian dressing (or mix 1 tbsp olive oil with 1 tsp vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Make Radish Salad
- Cut off the greens from the radishes. Wash the radishes and cut off the bottom roots and the top green parts. Chop the radishes into pieces.
- Chop the tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley and green onions.
- Put all cut-up veggies in a bowl. Drizzle with Italian dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss the radish salad with your hands so everything is combined.
Enjoy this delicious crunchy radish salad! Also, don’t toss those leaves from the radishes – did you know that you radish greens are edible? Check out how to cook radish greens and you’ll learn another healthy recipe!