This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Full of flavor and easy to make, these Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes are superb! After trying this recipe, you’ll be hooked on the incredible flavor of these roasted tomatoes.
Cherry tomatoes are a happy food. They are colorful and flavorful. Their tiny size adds a factor of cuteness! And while I love to enjoy cherry tomatoes fresh, roasting them in the oven brings out a completely different flavor that might be even better. Roasting cherry tomatoes brings out the deepest flavor imaginable! You’ll love pairing this decadent Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe with a variety of main dishes. The pairings are endless!
Growing tomatoes is a hobby for many whether you live in an apartment or in the country. You don’t even need a green thumb for tomatoes, they are as easy to grow as this side dish is to prepare! This recipe is great for home gardeners who have an abundance of tomatoes on hand. Whether you harvest your tomatoes yourself or leave it to the farmers (no judgement here!) this Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe is one you’re going to love!
With just three easy steps and simple ingredients, this side dish really brings out the amazing flavor of cherry tomatoes. Want to make this recipe for Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes? Take a peek in your cabinet. Do you have extra-virgin olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper? Then you’re ready to go! With this yummy take on cherry tomatoes all you have to do is cut your tomatoes in half, coat them with olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper and pop them into the oven. They roast in twenty-five minutes and are ready to enjoy. How is that for simple?
I cannot get enough of this Italian recipe. It is perfection. The flavor of the tomatoes when roasted is incredible! It is so fast, too! I love recipes that don’t require a ton of hands-on preparation. For these Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes I don’t need to spend a ton of time preparing. All it takes is some quick cutting and seasoning and I am done.
Cherry tomatoes are so full of flavor and this recipe makes them extra yummy. I just love these on the side of a great main dish. They taste like something straight from an Italian kitchen but are so simple to make. If thirty minutes to flavorful, tomato goodness sounds like your cup of tea, don’t miss this recipe. You’ll be smiling ear-to-ear with this winning Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe!
If you like oven roasted cherry tomatoes, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Instant Pot Cherry Tomato Sauce – got more cherry tomatoes that you want to use up? Make this homemade tomato sauce with them!
- Cherry Tomato Quinoa Salad With Pesto – so full of flavor and so healthy, this salad is filling enough to be a vegan main dish!
- Portobello Pizza With Cherry Tomatoes – this healthy low-carb pizza is top with fresh cherry tomatoes and mozzarella – so good!
- Cherry Tomato and Green Bean Salad – this colorful salad is always popular and super easy to make!
Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and put them in a bowl. Pour the olive oil over the tomato halves and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss so the tomatoes are coated with oil and seasonings.
- Put the cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer. Put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.