This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Roasted cauliflower is my favorite way of eating cauliflower. Roasting really brings out the great flavor out of vegetables, and cauliflower is no exception. Many people who think they don’t like cauliflower end up really liking roasted cauliflower!
Roasted cauliflower recipe is really easy to make. All you need to do is separate the cauliflower into florets, toss it in olive oil and put it in the oven to roast. Once the timer beeps, you take out the roasted cauliflower, sprinkle with salt and pepper and that’s it! Roasted cauliflower is equally delicious hot and cold. If you don’t eat it all right away, just refrigerate the roasted cauliflower and it will taste great cold the next day.
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Instructions How To Make Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the cauliflower and dry it with a paper towel.
- Cut the cauliflower florets away from the core and discard the core.
- Put the cauliflower florets in a bowl and pour oil over them. Toss the cauliflower so it’s coated with oil.
- Put the cauliflower on a baking sheet, so the cauliflower pieces are not touching. If the cauliflower doesn’t fit, just put the rest on the second baking sheet. Don’t crowd the pieces – if the cauliflower florets are too close to each other, they will steam instead of roasting.
- Put the cauliflower in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is browned and tender.
- Take the roasted cauliflower out of the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
If you like roasted cauliflower recipe, also check out easy roasted broccoli recipe and easy roasted potatoes recipe. You are also going to love roasted Parmesan cauliflower – it’s a new twist on this recipe that involves sprinkling grated Parmesan cheese on the cauliflower before roasting it. Delicious!